Train Around The World From The Comfort Of Home
Well, I recently tried out a new toy that I LOVE ’cause it’s eliminating the boredom of exercise. Kinomap allows you to race over 10,000 courses on your BH Equipment. You choose a geo-located video and then watch your icon moving on the map and on the elevation line as you train. Your goal is to follow the rhythm of the original video. The best part? I can TRAIN WITH FRIENDS from the comfort of my own home!
Here’s why it’s great:
- Training Is A Game – Keep up with the pace of the videos and match yourself against other cyclists: stay motivated by following icons moving along the track.
- Multi-player with your Friends – Up to 4 players can train on the same video. Invite your friends or let Apple Game Center find mates for you.
- My Videos – Upload your own GPS videos and train on them immediately, even without a subscription.
- Voice Chat – Missing the Sunday morning ride with your friends? Join them and have a real voice chat while training. Your friend is boring? Mute him.
- Share – Happy with your training? Share it by email, Facebook, Training Peaks & more.
- Data & Competition – The dashboard displays your speed, cadence, power, instant slope, total length reached and heart rate for both you and the person filming the original video – it’s fun to try to keep up!
No matter what you do to try to stay fit – make sure you enjoy it. You’ll never stick with something that you hate to do.