The CU800 Upright Bike was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy-duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. Features like built-in hand pulse sensors on the multi-position handlebars, as well as the easy-to-read console with a variety built-in programs, satisfy casual and committed users alike. The extra-smooth ride comes from the perfected gearing and the integrated generator/flywheel system.
The electronics in the CU800 are designed to provide intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB port to help keep their devices charged. The large multi-position handlebar design includes convenient hand pulse grip sensors for heart rate monitoring on demand.
- Built-in contact and telemetric heart rate capabilities for a more effective workout.
- Generator-powered console means there is no need for outlets or power cords.
- Padded ergonomic seat with fore/aft/up/down adjustments for extra comfort with customizable fit.
- Oversized foot pedals with fast-latching system.
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers.
- Adjustable cooling fan and dual storage trays.
The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
COMFORT MOLDED SEAT
The dual-spring seat is made of high durometer foam pads to keep users comfortable throughout their workout.
Pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout; they are also padded to take stress off of the feet.
There are transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.
You can adjust the seat easily and intuitively by pulling up on the yellow spring-loaded handle located directly in front of it.
PULSE GRIP HANDLES
Ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles are mounted comfortably in the front near the console for a more natural hand position and upright posture.
- Flywheel30 lbs. Flywheel.
- SeatDual-Spring Cushioned.
- PedalsOversized with fast-latching system.
- DisplayWhite Multi-Window LED Displays (18-character message center, profile matrix, RPM, and level), cooling fan, USB charging port, Bluetooth FTMS (connects to fitness apps), C-safe.
- ReadoutsTime, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Pulse, METs.
- ProgramsManual, Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, HIIT, Interval, 2 Heart Rate, Custom, Fit Test, Constant Power.
- Heart RateContact & Bluetooth Compatible (Chest Strap Not Included).
- Resistance Levels40 Resistance Levels.
- Fan/SpeakersSwivel Fan.
- Drive TrainPoly-V Belt w/ Self-Tensioner.
- Cranks3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings.
- FrameHeavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- PowerSelf Generating.
- CastorsTransport Wheels.
- Max User Weight450 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)49” L x 26” W x 58” H.
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame and brake warranty. 10 years electronics and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Light Commercial Warranty(Up To 5 Hrs Of Use Per Day. Non-dues Paying Facilities) Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years electronics and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Product Weight127 lbs.
I recently purchased an Upright Spirit Stationary Bike. After an long online and retail search, I found the Fitness Exchange that was interested in helping me with my purchase. I received the bike on 1/10/21 and have utilized it everyday since and really enjoy the equipment. The delivery and installation team were excellent. They installation was fast, effective very clean and courteous; the only minus is that they don't take away the cardboard, but it wasn't a big deal. The equipment is new to me, but so far its proven to be a great purchase.