- Flywheel and Damper – Concept2 indoor rowers respond to your effort on every stroke, so you are in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The spiral damper allows you to easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel.
- Low Profile - With its 14” (35.6 cm) seat height, the Model D keeps a low profile.
- Nickel Plated Chain - Looks good and works hard. The nickel plating allows for longer periods between oiling, so, even if maintenance isn’t your strong suit, the Model D will still feel silky smooth during your next workout.
- Stainless Steel Track – Concept2 caps the aluminum monorail with a stainless-steel track to ensure a smooth, gliding seat movement.
- Adjustable Footrests and Ergonomic Handle – Concept2 uses adjustable footrests on their indoor rowers for quick and easy sizing. (Footrests accommodate a wide range of shoe sizes.) Their comfortable, ergonomic handle features a 10 degree bend that allows you to row with a natural arm and hand position.
- Storage and Mobility - The Model D features a quick-release (no tools required!) framelock mechanism, so you can easily separate the machine into two pieces for storage. Caster wheels on the front foot allow you to roll the fully-assembled machine into position.
- Durable Construction That’s Easy to Maintain – Concept2 machines are well-known for their durability and construction. Tough and built to last, our machines withstand rigorous use in boat houses, training centers, living rooms, hotels, health clubs and military bases around the world. Concept2 makes sure their machines are easy to care for so you can focus on using your investment, not maintaining it.
- One USB Flash Drive for storing workout data.
- Chain oil.
- Model D User manual.
- Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide.
- Tools and illustrated assembly instructions.
- Color - Available in Grey or Black.
Slide - Adds an on-water feel to your Concept2 Rower. Can be used for a single rower or with multiple rowers for team training.
- Set up as a sliding single, the indoor rower moves back and forth under you, more like rowing on the water. You get a quicker catch and can row at a higher stroke rate, because you aren’t moving your body mass—you are only moving the mass of the indoor rower.
- A great training tool for coaches, creating a team boat slide makes your crew work together.
- Each slide consists of a base with two tracks and a wheeled carriage that runs on the tracks. Light bungee cord tension keeps the carriage centered on the base.
- Slides are sold in pairs and spares. You’ll need two slides (a pair), to “float” one indoor rower: one slide each for the front and back legs. To create a team boat slide, you’ll need a pair plus a spare for each additional indoor rower you plan to connect. For example, to connect two indoor rowers, you’ll need three slides: a pair and a spare.
- Space Needed: Sliding Single (one indoor rower on a pair of slides)—11 ft x 4 f, Sliding Team Length Required = (number of indoor rowers x 8.5 feet) + 3.5 feet.
Dynamic Link - Allows you to connect two or more Dynamic Indoor Rowers so you can train as a crew.
- One Link is required for the first pair of Dynamic Indoor Rowers, with an additional Link needed for each extra indoor rower you want to add.
- To determine the space required, use this formula: Number of machines x 7 feet (215 cm) = length required
- The 7-foot Link connects via pins that fit into brackets (included) installed onto the foot carriage. The bracket can stay installed for an easy transition from individual to team rowing.
- Heart Rate Chest Belt - A compatible chest belt is needed to display pulse rate.
- Tall Users - Extra-long monorail available for users whose pant inseam measures more than 36".
- Seat Pad - Let’s face it: the butt works hard during rowing. If you prefer a bit more padding, try a seat pad. Die cut from 3/8” foam, the seat pad has self-adhesive backing for easy installation and removal. It also provides optional cut-outs to comfortably accommodate the sitz bones.
Cover - Made of polyester/vinyl laminate with velcro tabs at the bottom edge, indoor rower covers are water-resistant and provide protection from dust and dirt. They are not designed to provide full weather or heat protection for indoor rowers that are stored outside. Covers are rot-resistant and easy to clean.
- ModelModel D PM5
- FoldingCan be separated into two parts for easy storage.
- HandlebarsErgonomic handle with a 10 degree bend.
- Seat14" Seat Height.
- PedalsAdjustable Footrests.
- DisplayPM5 Backlit Display.
- ReadoutsDisplay Options: All Data, Force Curve, Pace Boat/Pacer, Bar Chart and Large Print.
- ProgramsFish Game, Darts, Target Training, Biathlon.
- Additional Program FeaturesSupports wired machine to machine racing for up to 80 machines (requires PC, additional cables and software). On board memory (over 1000 workouts).
- Additional Console FeaturesConsole sits on ABS plastic arm. Pivots for storage and to adjust monitor height. Monitor angle can also be adjusted.
- Heart RateWireless heart rate monitoring using ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart with compatible heart rate equipment.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceUSB Flash Drive. Supports wired connectivity to computers and smartphones.
- Accessories IncludedChain Oil.
- FrameAluminum front legs. Steel rear legs. Stainless steel track. Powder coated finish.
- Resistance ControlsWind Resistance.
- PowerTakes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.
- Misc FeaturesNickel plated chain in partially enclosed housing.
- Max User Weight500 lbs. 54" Monorail Length Fits Users' Pant Inseams Up To 36". (Extra-long Monorail Available At An Additional Cost.)
- Folded Dimensions25" L x 33" W x 54" H
- Dimensions (LxWxH)96" L x 24" W Footprint
- Residential Warranty5 years limited frame warranty. 2 year limited parts warranty.
- Product Weight57 lbs.