The Spirit Fitness XS895 Adjustable Incline Stepper provides you with an arched incline adjustment that not only changes the stepping incline but also the height. Fine tune your stepping motion with 20 incline adjustments from a 10" step height at 43° to a 14" step height at 60°.
The additional 20 levels of resistance allow users of all fitness levels to maximize this effective lower body workout. The narrow 2" pedal spacing (Q-Factory), large cushioned pedals, and multi-grip handlebar design combine to give you and incredibly comfortable and space-efficient cardio unit.
- Console - 7.5" bright blue backlit LCD screen with separate Muscle Activation Profile and HR % Profile LED displays.
- Electronic Controls - 20 resistance levels and 20 incline adjustments from a 10" step height at 43 degrees all the way up to a 14" step height at 60 degrees deliver the ultimate lower body workout.
- Remote Handlebar Toggles - Remote Handlebar Toggles for both Incline and Resistance allow for fast and easy workout changes without taking your hands off the handlebar pulse grips.
- Comfort - Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack for comfort and entertainment.
- Heart Rate Monitoring - Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective .
- Bluetooth - Bluetooth compatible with SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data.
All of the Spirit Fitness home elliptical trainers have a tilting console with ten degrees of adjustment, so that you can get the best viewing angle on our bright blue LCD screen. The consoles are positioned so you can easily reach them to set up your program and push start. The contact heart rate grips are perfectly positioned on the lower handlebar to keep you in the proper ergonomic position during your workout. The dual action handlebars have a long padded grip so you can find the most comfortable position.
As with any product, a major key is the user interface. Whether it is your cell phone, car, or fitness equipment, you want to quickly be able to use it and get the information that is important to you. Spirit Fitness focused on this simple principle in the development of their new consoles. A quick press of a button and you are off on a walk or a run, or one of the many specialized workouts. Some models even allow you to develop your own programs. The large, easy-to-read consoles give you constant feedback from calories to distance to time. There are even separate displays for heart rate and muscle activation.
SPIRIT FIT APP
The New SPIRITFIT APP is designed to monitor and record your workout data through an integrated Bluetooth 4.0 module that is compatible with most iOS and Android mobile devices.
Simply download the SPIRITFIT APP, set up the account, pair with your SPIRIT FITNESS equipment, then you’re ready to track your workout schedule, design your workout plan, and set your workout program.
All of your personal profile and exercise data will be stored in your mobile device. During your workout you can watch a movie, catch up on news, and check your email while the SPIRITFIT APP continues to record your exercise data in the background.
The SPIRITFIT APP also communicates with Fitbit, iHealth, RECORD, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and other open source training apps so you can continue using the fitness apps that you are familiar with and keep all your workout history in one safe place.
ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE & INCLINE
20 incline adjustments from a 10" step height at 43° to a 14" step height at 60° deliver the ultimate lower body workout. 20 levels of resistance for users of all fitness levels.
REMOTE HANDLEBAR TOGGLES
You have the ability to adjust both the Incline and Resistance without removing your hands from the pulse grips; this is especially convenient when performing interval work. To help fight boredom during your workout, we designed handgrips that would allow multiple hand positions. By holding onto different parts of the grip, different muscle groups will be activated during your workout.
It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On Spirit Fitness ellipticals, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles. The LED lights will activate in three degrees of engagement: Green represents minimal involvement, Amber medium involvement, and Red, full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
HEART RATE PROFILE
Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. This is determined by your age, which you entered during the programming phase of any of the programs. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+. This is a quick reference for you to gauge your workout.
MUSIC & AIR CONDITIONING
Spirit Fitness integrated into most of their consoles a set of audio speakers. Simply plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone (adapter cord provided) and you can enjoy your favorite music to keep you going the extra mile. They’ve also built a swivel fan into most of the consoles to keep you a little cooler.
- Incline20 (with 10" - 14" adjustments).
- Flywheel23 lb. Flywheel.
- HandlebarsMulti-Position Handlebars.
- PedalsOversized, Padded Foot Pedals.
- Display7.5" Blue Backlit LCD Display. Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile.
- ReadoutsTime, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPMs, Segment Time, Program name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate.
- ProgramsManual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, User 1-2, HR 1-2.
- Heart Rate Programs2 Heart Rate Programs.
- User Profiles2 User Programs.
- Handlebar ButtonsResistance and Incline.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap NOT Included.
- Resistance Levels20 Resistance Levels.
- Fan/SpeakersSwivel Fan.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceBluetooth. Spirit Fitness App. MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers.
- Accessories IncludedTablet Friendly Reading Rack.
- Power120 Volts, 15-Amp Circut Recommended.
- Max User Weight400 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)54" L x 24" W x 68" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame and brake warranty. 10 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Light Commercial Warranty(5 hours use or less in a non-dues paying facility.) Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years brake warranty. 3 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight205 lbs.