The XE195 is Spirit Fitness' entry level elliptical. It is just as dependable as the other models, but with a few less programs and features. This model is very appealing to someone that wants a reliable unit without the adjustability and added features.
This unit features a 7.5” bright blue backlit LCD console, an extensive amount of exercise data, electromagnetic resistance, a post workout summary of the accumulated data, and a 2” Q-Factor .
- Console - 7.5" bright blue backlit LCD screen.
- Stride Length - Smooth 20" stride is the optimal length for user comfort.
- Track System - Durable track system with concave roller wheels and aluminum rails for added stability and durability.
- Pedals - Narrow 2" pedal spacing with 2-degree inversion angle provides a comfortable foot placement for users of any size.
- Comfort - Adjustable console angle, tablet friendly reading rack, and cooling fan for added comfort.
- Heart Rate - Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective .
All of the Spirit Fitness home elliptical trainers have a tilting console with ten degrees of adjustment, so that you can get the best viewing angle on our bright blue LCD screen. The consoles are positioned so you can easily reach them to set up your program and push start. The contact heart rate grips are perfectly positioned on the lower handlebar to keep you in the proper ergonomic position during your workout. The dual action handlebars have a long padded grip so you can find the most comfortable position.
Built to Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
Some fitness equipment companies talk about the weight of their flywheel as though it were the most important part of the elliptical trainer. But a heavy flywheel can actually make it more difficult to use, and create an unsmooth pedaling motion. Instead, we focus on the kinetic energy at the foot pedal. Taking into account the flywheel weight, pulley diameters, belt length, belt tension, foot pedal angle, and stride length we have developed the perfect formula to assure the smoothest start and finish during each elliptical motion. The best way to feel the right kinetic energy is to get on a Spirit Fitness elliptical trainer and give it a workout.
Two Inch Q Factor
All Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers come with a two inch Q-Factor. The Q-Factor is the distance between the inside of the pedals. By minimizing the space between the inside of the pedals, your body will be in a more ergonomically correct position as you workout. This positioning also makes the motion closer to that of walking/running.
The Two-Degree Difference
Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. Two degrees may not sound like much, but this is an example of where the spirit of innovation makes for a better workout experience. This small but critical detail is only one example of what separates the Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers from their competitors.
As with any product, a major key is the user interface. Whether it is your cell phone, car, or fitness equipment, you want to quickly be able to use it and get the information that is important to you. Spirit Fitness focused on this simple principle in the development of their new consoles. A quick press of a button and you are off on a walk or a run, or one of the many specialized workouts.
- Stride Length20".
- Flywheel24 lbs. Steel Flywheel.
- HandlebarsStraight Handlebars.
- PedalsOversized Pedals, with 2-Degree Inversion.
- Pedal Spacing2"
- Display7.5" Blue Backlit LCD Display.
- ReadoutsTime, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPMs, Segment Time, Program name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate.
- Programs6: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval.
- Handlebar ButtonsResistance Controls.
- Additional Console FeaturesAdjustable Console Angle.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap NOT Included.
- Resistance Levels20 Resistance Levels.
- Fan/SpeakersSwivel Fan.
- Accessories IncludedTablet Friendly Reading Rack.
- FrameCommercial-Grade Structural Steel Frame w/ durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Resistance ControlsECB.
- Misc FeaturesSingle Track System.
- Max User Weight350 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)70" L x 22" W x 65" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame and brake warranty. 5 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight170 lbs.
- Lifetime frame and brake warranty. 5 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.