Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness CU800 ENT fitness bike. Designed on the solid CU800 platform, the CU800ENT incorporates touchscreen technology on a large 10.1” ENTERTAINMENT display. TV, web browsing, and music streaming are all made possible within a user interface that is easy to use and adaptable to nearly any facility. From the 40 levels of resistance and numerous program options to the extra-smooth ride and heavy-duty feel, the CU800ENT has everything you could want in an upright bike.
Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
The entire C series expounds on two of these critical areas – comfort and convenience. We know that if your users don’t enjoy the experience that our products create, they won’t feel compelled to make using them a part of their lifestyle.
- Adjustments - A vertical ratcheting, pop pin engaged seat post and micro adjustments of the seat in the fore/aft direction.
- Heart Rate % Profile - There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum .
- Flywheel - A heavy duty 30 lb. flywheel results in more inertia .
- Comfort - The dual spring seat is made of high durometer foam, and the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet.
- C-Safe Power & Convenience - The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- Cooling Fan - Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Transportation - There are transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.
The CU800ENT features a modern 10.1” touchscreen display and electronics package that allows your clients to watch TV, browse the web, and stream their favorite music. Preset programs include a wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test, heart rate programs and a custom program are available for more serious users. Ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles are mounted comfortably within reach for a more natural hand position while a Turbo cooling fan keeps your clients cool to encourage them to workout longer.
The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
A vertical ratcheting, pop pin engaged seat post and micro adjustments of the seat in the fore/aft direction. The dual-spring seat is made of high durometer foam; the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet.
Watch your favorite tv shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen.
The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
Easily access preselecting and online apps such as Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter through the Internet on the touchscreen.
The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customize the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more.
The Two-Degree Difference
A key comfort issue for any semi-recumbent fitness bike is the distance between the pedals. Since the drive system on all semi-recumbent bikes is located between the pedals, Spirit adjusted the footpad on the pedals to have an integrated two degree inward tilt to make the ride more comfortable. Two degrees may not sound like much, but this is an example of where the spirit of innovation makes for a better cycling experience. This small but critical detail is only one example of what separates Spirit Fitness bikes from our competitors.
Built To Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.