The CT800 commercial treadmill has a reputation for reliability and value that meets your space and budget needs. Weighing in at 360 lb and backed by an impressive warranty, this machine is truly heavy-duty and packs a load of premium features that keep clients happy. The top control panel boasts a simple and intuitive design with direct speed and incline buttons, multiple storage options for water bottles, phones, and other accessories, as well as a built-in fan that helps keep users cool. The ergonomically positioned hand pulse sensors let users easily monitor vital stats, while a variety of built-in programs allow nearly endless workout customization to suit a wide range of fitness levels.
- Bright white multi-window LED console is easy to read and simple to use.
- Direct speed and incline buttons make workouts more efficient.
- Contact and wireless heart rate options to help keep clients in their safe and effective training zone.
- Maintenance-free deck system provides hassle-free use for thousands of miles.
- Multi-ply commercial belt for superior belt life.
The large 22" x 60" running surface is constructed of a durable commercial-grade pre-lubricated belt for enhanced comfort and extensive use.
White multi-window LED displays provide feedback for distance, calories, pules, time, track, speed, incline and more. Plus, you can quickly shift your speed and incline with direct access buttons.
This unit comes equipped with a 4.0 hp DC motor with Grade H insulation. There are 2 fans that keep the motor cool to ensure it doesn’t overheat and need replacing prematurely.
Hand Pulse Sensors
Ergonomically correct hand pulse sensors to help track and monitor your heart rate during training.
Console includes an adjustable fan, cell phone ledge, small storage tray, tablet-friendly reading rack, bottle holders, USB charging port and more.
Use your favorite training apps and track your progress through the Bluetooth FTMS connectivity.
- HP4.0 DC Drive w/ Grade H Insulation. 2 Motor Cooling Fans.
- Running Surface22" x 60".
- Speed0.5 - 12 mph
- Incline0 - 15% (0.5 increments).
- HandlebarsStout, Short Lateral Dipped Tubing Handrails.
- DisplayWhite multi-window LED displays.
- ReadoutsTime, Distance, Calories, Pace, Speed, Incline, Pulse, METs.
- ProgramsManual, Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, Interval, 2 Heart Rate, Custom, HIIT, 5K, 10K, Fitness Tests (Gerkin, Army, Navy, AirForce, Marines corps, Coast Guard, PEB).
- Heart RateBuilt-In Receiver (chest strap sold separately); Built-In H.R. Control Feature.
- Fan/SpeakersDual Cooling Fans.
- Suspension6 Cushions (rear rigid mount).
- DeckMaintenance-free, 1" thick, double-sided.
- Belt22" x 60", commercial multi-ply.
- Drive Train4.0 HP DC drive with grade H insulation.
- FrameCommercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder Coat Paint.
- PowerAC 120V / 20A AC 230V / 15A.
- Max User Weight450 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)85" L x 35.8" W x 60.6" H.
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 10 years parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Commercial Warranty(Non-dues Paying Facilities) Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years motor, deck and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Product Weight383 lbs.