The SPIRIT Fitness CRW900 Rower brings the timeless tradition of rowing into the gym.
The highlight of this machine is its distinctive water tank which provides up to 10 challenging levels of resistance with a simple turn of a knob. A large 5.5” easy-to-read console has 5 pre-programmed workouts to keep athletes engaged.
The wooden and steel frame features smooth slide rails, an ergonomically molded seat, and commercial-grade contoured and padded handlebar that deliver the ultimate combination of quiet, smooth, and reliable performance.
- Tank Engineering - XL twin tank design with durable multi-bladed impeller for greater improved resistance range.
- Real Feel - Provides a realistic on water rowing feel and sound where the each stroke is more robust.
- Console - Bright, backlit console displays all workout data and is easily adjustable to different angles and heights for perfect viewing. Is also compatible with the Spiritfit App to track your workouts.
- Programs - Footrests with adjustable straps and padded.
BLUE TOOTH SPIRIT APP
The New SPIRITFIT APP is designed to monitor and record your workout data through an integrated Bluetooth 4.0 module that is compatible with most iOS and Android mobile devices.
Simply download the SPIRITFIT APP, set up the account, pair with your SPIRIT FITNESS equipment, then you’re ready to track your workout schedule, design your workout plan, and set your workout program.
All of your personal profile and exercise data will be stored in your mobile device. During your workout you can watch a movie, catch up on news, and check your email while the SPIRITFIT APP continues to record your exercise data in the background.
The SPIRITFIT APP also communicates with Fitbit, iHealth, RECORD, MapMyFitness, and other open source training apps so you can continue using the fitness apps that you are familiar with and keep all your workout history in one safe place.
- SeatErgonomically molded .
- PedalsFootrests with adjustable straps and padded.
- Display5.5" LCD console s all workout data and is easily adjustable to different angles and heights for perfect viewing.
- ProgramsManual, Target Time, Target Distance, Target Stroke, Target Calories, Target HR.
- Heart RateTelemetric (Chest strap sold separately).
- Resistance LevelsWater (10 Levels), Easy-adjust Knob.
- FrameHeavy-duty wooden with durable aluminum slide rails.
- Resistance ControlsXL twin tank design with durable multi-bladed impeller for greatly improved resistance range.
- PowerConsole requires 4 AA batteries.
- Misc FeaturesRail Length: 44.5" ; 28.5" (Seat Travel).
- Max User Weight330 lbs.
- Folded DimensionsStands for upright storage.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)84" L x 21" W x 22" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 5 years parts warranty. 5 years tanks and seals warranty. 5 years wearable parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Commercial Warranty10 years frame warranty. 2 years parts warranty. 3 years tanks and seals warranty. 1 year wearable parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight90.4 lbs.