Through innovative fitness technologies and programs, SCIFIT provides wellness solutions that meet the needs of the wide range of individuals served by the fitness and health care industry. SCIFIT provides excellent quality products, programs and service. SCIFIT is the…"Scientific Solutions For Fitness."™
The SCIFIT PRO1000 is a commercial upper body ergometer with adjustable arm cranks and low starting resistance. The seat features a low back and a fixed height seat. It has bi-directional resistance so the user can exercise in the forward or backward direction. Plus, this upper body exerciser has a true step-thru design to enable users to easily enter and exit. The SCIFIT PRO1000 Upper Body Exerciser is built with the user in-mind, and made with durable components that will last.
The PRO1000 employs the Intelli-Fit console. It's not just a new console for SCIFIT products, it also supplies programs, tests, and training protocols that provide the medical accuracy of watts. The user can see the effectiveness of the workout and expect consistent results. It looks great on the outside, but it’s the science inside that makes a difference.
- Safe Entry - The step-thru design allows users to gain entry and exit easily and safely.
- Hand Grips - The handles are designed to be 19 degrees from the vertical plane, for the most biomechanically correct and comfortable position.
- Core Muscles - The low seatback optimizes torso rotation and core recruitment with natural extension and flexion to improve core muscles.
- Bi-directional Resistance - Move forwards or backwards to utilize different muscles groups.
- Cranks - Adjustable upper cranks for a greater range of motion, variety and a custom fit.
- Self-Powered - Place it anywhere without having to worry about tripping on unwieldy cords.
- Resistance - With 200 levels of resistance and a 6 watt starting resistance level, this elliptical is ideal for any type of user, in any condition.
- MP3 Compatible - The mP3 charger will keep users on and motivated.
- Cooling Fans - Twin cooling fans with three settings will keep users comfortable and cool.
- Heart Rate - Wireless heart rate compatible with interactive heart rate programming.
One of the things that sets Intelli-Fit apart is the ability to demonstrate improvement. Small increments in time and resistance are just two of the ways to see immediate improvement and stay motivated.
- Comprehensive - Intelli-Fit is the most comprehensive system for experiencing even the smallest improvements - down to .1 increments across a broad range of metrics.
- USB Port - Record results to any USB memory stick (no software required) to track results and see improvement over time.
- Assessments - Integrated assessment programs set a baseline and demonstrate progress.
Individualized Programming - Specially designed programs to help improve individual scores on heart and power assessments.
- Cardiovascular Fitness - This is measured by heart rate recovery. Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score in beats per minute. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
- Power - Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score based on watts. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
- Standard Seat (#1032-INT) - The Standard Seat has a fixed height and adjusts forwards and backwards with a max weight capacity of 500 lbs.
- Premium Seat (#1031-INT) - The Premium seat adjusts forwards and backwards as well as up and down. It swivels for easy entry and reclines for added comfort. The max weight capacity is 450 lbs.
- Bariatric Seat (#1049-INT) - The Bariatric seat has an extra-wide seat bottom and adjusts forwards and backwards. It has a max weight capacity of 600 lbs.
- Wheelchair Platform with Tethers - Provides a sturdy foundation with tethers for added stabilization.
- Heavy Duty Wheelchair Ramp - Approximately 1.5" high for manual and powered wheelchair accessibility. Provides increased stabilization and a sturdy foundation.
- Assist Gloves (pair) - Designed for individuals who require help gripping the hand cranks. Made of heavy-duty closed cell foam that resists moisture. They are flexible, comfortable and easy to clean.
- Straight Grips (pair) - A good option for those individuals with spasticity, weakness or tremors in their upper extremities.
- Polar Wireless Heart Rate Chest Strap - Wirelessly transmits heart rate directly to console.
- Wall Pack Transformer (AC Adapter) - Allows self-generating units to be plugged in so their console remains lit and displays data for longer.
- Entertainment Package with Floor Stand - Includes 15" LCD personal viewing system designed to withstand the daily demands of the fitness industry. Includes controller and free-standing floor stand.
- Seatbelt - (Premium Seat Only) The durable 7-panel nylon webbing adjusts from 20 inches to 60 inches to accommodate users of all sizes. It is easy to install and clips on and off, as needed. The seat belt comes with a mesh drawstring bag that attaches to the back of the seat for storage when not in use.
- Fit-Key 5.0 Software - A comprehensive and intuitive tool for prescribing and documenting exercise protocols. This simple, 3-tiered program puts all of SCIFIT’s exclusive features and medical accuracy to work for you and allows you and your clients to easily track progress and improvement. Click here to learn more.
Color - The UBE with the Standard Seat comes in Charcoal Gray but can be switched to Cool Gray for an extra fee. The UBE with the Premium or Bariatric Seats comes in Cool Gray but can be switched to Charcoal Gray for an extra fee.
- Handlebars19 Degrees From Vertical Plane. Straight Grips Optional.
- SeatSTANDARD SEAT: Adjusts Forward & Backwards. 500 lb. max user weight. Removable for wheelchair access. Premium upholstery. Integrated handle on back. 360 therapist assist pedals. PREMIUM SEAT: Adjusts forwards and backwards. Adjusts up and down. Recline range of 23 degrees. 450 lb. max user weight. 360 Degree Swivel – locks at each 90 degree angle for added safety. Integrated handle on back. Removable for wheelchair access. All adjustment levers are accessible from both sides of the . 360 therapist assist pedals. Robust base with integrated grooves. Premium upholstery. BARIATRIC SEAT: The new Bariatric Seat is 5" wider than the premium and standard s. 600 lb. user weight capacity. Forward and back adjustability only. Integrated side handles for added comfort and safety. 360 Therapist Assist Pedals let you adjust forward/back from any point around the product.
- Display7" LCD Display. 2 Change View Screens. Tactile Keypad, Color-coded with Audible Beep.
- ReadoutsHeart Rate, Time, RPM, Calories, Distance (miles), Level, Watts, & METs.
- ProgramsQuick Start, Manual, Hill Profiles, Random Profiles, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength, Constant Work, Power-Fit Test, Power-Fit Training, Stress Test, Fit-Quick.
- One-Touch ProgramsAll Programs One Touch.
- Heart Rate ProgramsHeart-Fit Test, Heart-Fit Training, Heart Rate Program.
- Additional Program FeaturesPower Burst - 8 Second Burst of Iso-Strength. Automatic Cool Down.
- Additional Console Features6 User Defined Languages. Metric Or US Settings.
- Heart RateWireless Heart Rate Compatible. Does Not Include Chest Strap.
- Resistance LevelsBi-Directional Resistance. 20 Levels of Resistance in 0.1 Increments, Giving 200 Overall Levels of Resistance. 6 Watts Starting Resistance.
- Fan/SpeakersTwin Cooling Fans with 3 Settings.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfacemP3 Charger. USB Interface.
- CranksAdjustable Upper Cranks.
- FramePowder-coated Paint with UV Protection.
- Resistance Controls3 Phase Generator & Eddy Current Braking System.
- PowerSelf-generating with Auto-recharge Battery Backup. Optional Wall Pack Transformer (AC Adapter).
- CastorsFront Wheels.
- Max User WeightPremium Seat: 450 lbs., Standard Seat: 500 lbs., Bariatric Seat: 600 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)61" L x 30" W x 62" H
- Commercial Warranty3 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty. 1 year pedals and seat warranty. Wear items excluded.
- Product Weight202 lbs.