Through innovative fitness technologies and programs, SCIFIT provides wellness solutions that meet the needs of the wide range of individuals served by the fitness and health care industry. SCIFIT provides excellent quality products, programs and service. SCIFIT is the…"Scientific Solutions For Fitness."™
The SCIFIT AC5000 Treadmill is a commercial treadmill with a low starting speed of only 0.1 mph, making it ideal for those in need of an easy start while progressing to their workout goals. The generous, 22" x 62" running surface can comfortably accomodate users of virtually any size, and the maintenance-free deck has a shock absorption system for users to workout in comfort. The SCIFIT AC5000 Treadmill is built with the user in-mind, and made with durable components that will last.
The AC5000 employs the Intelli-Fit console. It's not just a new console for SCIFIT products, it also supplies programs, tests, and training protocols that provide the medical accuracy of watts. The user can see the effectiveness of the workout and expect consistent results. It looks great on the outside, but it’s the science inside that makes a difference.
- Low Starting Speed - Starts at 0.1 mph and increases to 12 mph in 0.1 increments.
- Deck - Strong and durable eucalyptus hardwood deck requires no waxing or lubrication. It has improved shock absorption and is reversible which greatly extends the life of your deck.
- Motor - The 3.0 hp AC Motor with variable frequency torque vector drive system will stand up to heavy use and stay quiet and smooth.
- MP3 Compatible - The mP3 charger will keep users on and motivated.
- Cooling Fans - Twin cooling fans with three settings will keep users comfortable and cool.
- Handrail Switches - Side handrail switches adjust speed and elevation allowing the user multiple areas for easy adjustment.
- Heart Rate - Contact pulse grips and wireless heart rate compatible with interactive heart rate programming.
One of the things that sets Intelli-Fit apart is the ability to demonstrate improvement. Small increments in time and resistance are just two of the ways to see immediate improvement and stay motivated.
- Comprehensive - Intelli-Fit is the most comprehensive system for experiencing even the smallest improvements - down to .1 increments across a broad range of metrics.
- USB Port - Record results to any USB memory stick (no software required) to track results and see improvement over time.
- Assessments - Integrated assessment programs set a baseline and demonstrate progress.
Individualized Programming - Specially designed programs to help improve individual scores on heart and power assessments.
- Cardiovascular Fitness - This is measured by heart rate recovery. Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score in beats per minute. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
- Power - Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score based on watts. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
- Color - Charcoal Gray comes standard, but optional Cool Gray is available for an additional fee.
- Fit-Key 5.0 Software - A comprehensive and intuitive tool for prescribing and documenting exercise protocols. This simple, 3-tiered program puts all of SCIFIT’s exclusive features and medical accuracy to work for you and allows you and your clients to easily track progress and improvement. Click here to learn more.
- Entertainment Package with Floor Stand - Includes 15" LCD personal viewing system designed to withstand the daily demands of the fitness industry. Includes controller and free-standing floor stand.
- Polar Wireless Heart Rate Chest Strap - Wirelessly transmits heart rate directly to console.
- Extended Handrails - Provides extra support, comfort and safety for exiting and entering during use.
- Safety Step - Easily enter and exit the treadmill with this 6" high step with safety strips and anti-slip design.
- HP3.0 AC Motor with Variable Frequency Torque Vector Drive System.
- Running Surface22" x 62"
- Speed0.1 - 12.0 mph, Adjusts in 0.1 Increments.
- Incline0 - 15%, Adjusts in 0.5% Increments.
- Display7" LCD Display. Tactile Keypad, Color-coded with audible Beep.
- ReadoutsHeart Rate, Time, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Distance (miles), Pace, Ascent (feet), and METs.
- ProgramsManual, Quick Start, 7 Elevation Profiles, 7 Speed Profiles.
- Heart Rate ProgramsHeart Rate Program.
- Additional Program FeaturesAutomatic Cool Down.
- Handlebar ButtonsSpeed & Incline Control.
- Additional Console FeaturesDual Emergency Stop with Clip & Button By The Console. Custom Messaging. 6 User Defined Languages. Metric Or US Settings.
- Heart RateContact Heart Rate. Wireless Heart Rate Compatible. Does Not Include Chest Strap.
- Fan/SpeakersTwin Cooling Fans with 3 Settings.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfacemP3 Charger. USB Interface.
- SuspensionShock-Absorbing Deck.
- DeckEucalyptus hardwood . Very low maintenance - no waxing or lubrication is required. Reversible.
- BeltContinuous 2-ply . Made of carbon fiber weave with polyester synthetic backing. High tensile strength rating. Overlapping, thermowelded, finger splice design.
- FramePowder-coated Paint with UV Protection.
- Power110v Standard, 220v Optional. Dedicated 15 Amp Grounded Circuit Required.
- Floor LevelersRear Floor Levelers.
- CastorsFront Wheels.
- CSAFE CompatibleCSAFE Port.
- Misc Features8 Volt DC Power Port for TV & Other Controllers.
- OptionsExtended Handrails, Safety Step, USB Fit Keys, Wireless Heart Rate Chest Strap, Entertainment Package, Entertainment Package with Floor Stand.
- Max User Weight500 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)81" L x 32" W x 64" H
- Commercial Warranty5 year frame and drive system warranty. 3 years parts warranty. 1 year deck, belt, contact heart rate grips, heart rate receiver and transmitter warranty. 1 year labor warranty. Wear Items (grips & rubber foot pads) are excluded.
- Product Weight485 lbs.