Certified Used Spirit XT185 Folding Treadmill
There are several keys areas that define a well designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come.
The XT185 is Spirit Fitness' entry level treadmill. It is as dependable as their other models, but with a few less programs and features. It will satisfy individuals that thrive on minimal programming and the desire for simplicity to initiate their walk/hike. Easy to understand command prompts or the ability to just press Start to begin your journey are attributes of this model.
- Console Feedback - A 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen that conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated.
- Cooling Fan - Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Quick Keys - The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a few key strikes.
- Fold-up Design - This space saving feature allows you to easily maneuver the unit out of the way when not in use.
- Cushioning - 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- Crowned Rollers - The heavy-duty rollers feature a tapered design to increase proper belt tracking and tension across your running surface, thus increasing your treadbelt life and decreasing maintenance.
Built to Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
Vote of Confidence
Specialty Fitness retailers voted in an independent survey and awarded Spirit Fitness as the Best Selling treadmills. It is a vote of confidence that these professionals chose the Spirit Fitness treadmill over all other brands. You can be assured your investment will be around for years to come.
Fitness Within Your Grasp
All of the home treadmill consoles have easy to read, bright blue LCD screens. The consoles and keypads are positioned so you can easily reach them to set up your program and push start. The contact heart rate grips are comfortably located in the proper ergonomic position. The center mounted swivel fan (found on all our home treadmills) helps keep you cool during your workout. There is also a conveniently located water bottle / cargo holders for easy access. Put your water in one and your MP3 / cell phone into the other so you can listen to your favorite music.
It All Starts with a Stable Mount
Spirit Fitness spends their money on quality, such as cast motor mounts. Why cast? Spirit Fitness does not believe that a stamped steel motor mount will give the motor the secure mount that is required for a high quality treadmill. If the motor shifts, then the drive belt will loosen, which will make the walking belt feel like it is slipping. Take off the motor cover and look beneath the hood, you can learn a lot about the design of a treadmill.
Fold Away for Extra Space
The Spirit Fitness Folding Treadmill is easy to fold up and down for your workout. This feature gives you a full size treadmill for working out, but then folds into a tight compact space when not in use. Simply pull the yellow handle located on the back of the treadmill frame and the unit will unfold. To fold up, simply pick up the treadmill deck until it hinges at the top. You will notice that their assisted design makes this easy and convenient.
Keeping It Cool
One thing that will destroy a treadmill or any electronic device is heat. It is critical that the drive motor, elevation motor and electronics under a motor cover be kept cool. Spirit's engineers have developed an airflow system that promotes air circulation around the motor and electronics to help keep them cool. The motor covers are designed with ventilation and we use large aluminum frames on our lower electronics, which act as heat sinks to absorb excess heat. All Spirit Fitness treadmills are designed to keep the treadmill cool and running for years.
Spirit Of Innovation
As with any product, a major key is the user interface. Whether it is your cell phone, car, or fitness equipment, you want to quickly be able to use it and get the information that is important to you. Spirit Fitness focused on this simple principle in the development of the new consoles. A quick press of a button and you are off on a walk or a run, or one of the many specialized workouts.
Certified Used fitness equipment passes a rigorous inspection by our own, Fitness Exchange Service Team. Backed by a 60 days parts warranty. Only available for local pickup and delivery. Image does not reflect actual product. All pre-owned sales are final.
- HP2.75 HP.
- Running Surface20" x 55".
- Speed0.5 - 10 mph
- Incline10 Levels.
- HandlebarsShort Lateral Handrails.
- Display7.5" Blue Backlit LCD Display.
- ReadoutsTime, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, and Heart Rate.
- Programs6: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval.
- Quick Speed ButtonsQuick Speed.
- Quick Incline ButtonsQuick Incline.
- Heart RateContact Heart Rate.
- Fan/SpeakersSwivel Fan.
- Accessories IncludedTablet Friendly Reading Rack. Dual Storage Trays.
- Suspension6 Cushions (rear rigid mount).
- Deck3/4" Phenolic, Silicone Lubricated, Folding Deck.
- Belt1 Ply Belt. (1.6mm thick)
- Rollers2.5" Front Rollers. 2.0" Rear Rollers. Crowned Rollers.
- FrameCommercial-Grade Structural Steel Frame w/ durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Max User Weight275 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)77.4" L x 34.8" W x 57.5" H
- Residential Warranty60 days parts warranty.
- Product Weight229 lbs.
Only available for local pick up and delivery.
- 60 days parts warranty.