This SportBench is made of durable, 2" x 3" 14 gauge tubing and has tapered upholstered cushions. There are separate seat and back pads. The seat pad can be adjusted down when in the incline positions so you will not slip forward while inclined. The bench has no removable parts to lose or misplace. The back pad has 5 adjustments, from flat to 30, 45, & 60 degrees as well as a military press position. The bench comes mostly assembled so you can get it home and get going on your workouts. The SportBench now comes with a built in wheel and handle kit.
- Frame - Durable, 2" x 3" 14-gauge tubing frame, is made to last.
- Pads - Upholstered cushions cover dense padding for comfort and longevity.
- Easy Assembly - No removable parts to lose and comes mostly assembled in the box for easy set-up.
- Adjustable - 5 Adjustments; flat, 30, 45, 60 & 90 degrees.
- Mobile - Comes with a built-in wheel and handle kit for ease of mobility.
- Dimensions - The bench pad (flat position) is 16" from pad to floor. The total length (flat position) is 50". The widest part (back leg) is 21".
Dip Attachment - The unique, optional dip attachment allows you to perform dips off the back of the SportBench. The new SportBench Dip Attachment features a sure tension adjustment knob to keep the Dip Attachment stable during use. Weight rating for the dip attachment is 250 lbs. *Note: The Sure Tension Dip Attachment will not work with Pro Bench models bought before May 2008.
Chin-up Attachment - With the popularity of such workout programs as Body-for-Life and P90X, the chin up has become a really popular exercise again...So, PowerBlock re-created a blast from the past, the Chin Attachment for your SportBench. Simply plug the Chin Attachment into the back bone of your bench and your ready to go. 82.5" H, 48" W, weight capacity 250 lbs.