PhysioTrainer PRO Upper Body Ergometer / Recumbent Bike
Introducing the All New PhysioTrainer PRO – Bi-Directional Electronically Controlled Upper Body Ergometer. The PhysioTrainer PRO is an affordable dual purpose upper and lower body trainer that can be used either on a table top or on the ground.
UPPER BODY AND LOWER BODY EXERCISE
The PhysioTrainer PRO includes adjustable cranks for both upper and lower body exercises. Use the 360° swivel handles for upper body training and Orthopedic heel-cup pedals for lower body training. The interchangeable upper and lower body cranks allow for comfort and stability to patients based on their specific goals.
The PhysioTrainer PRO is portable and can be easily wheeled from one room to another using the swiveling transport handle. When the transport handle is in the stored position, it can be used as a handle to lift the PhysioTrainer PRO onto a table top. The PhysioTrainer PRO is compatible with HCI Fitness UBE Tables which provides a safe and stable training platform. HCI Fitness UBE Tables are available in hydraulic or motorized height adjustment options.
Optional Hydraulic PhysioTrainer Table:
- Allows for a more natural approach/ distance to the UBE creating an ergonomically correct workout.
- User-Friendly T-shaped table top that stabilizes the UBE with secure locking brackets .
- Easy- Lift one touch height adjustment. Hydraulically assisted lift raises your tabletop from 27” to 37” easily.
- Commercial caster system with locking no skid floor plates stabilizes the table for the most strenuous workouts and allow you to easily move the table when needed.
- Industrial grade powder coated paint prevents corrosion and rust.
- Dimensions: 27” L x 30” W x 37” H
- Product weight: 66 lbs.
Optional Motorized PhysioTrainer Table:
- HCI Fitess now offers a custom-made motorized table with hand-held remote.
- The motorized UBE table can be used with some other table top ergometers. Refer to the dimensions of your unit, some modification may be needed.
- Adjustment range is 27" - 37".
- Includes commercial castors and locking stabilizers for easy movement.
- Includes footplate traction and a mount system with four locking brakets.
- Power: AC 110V-220V | 50/60Hz.
- Dimensions: 30" L X 30" W X 27"-37" H
- Product Weight: 75 lbs.
The PhysioTrainer PRO is Equipped with 32 levels of electromagnetic resistance and a low maintenance poly belt drive which provide a quiet and smooth cycling motion. The PhysioTrainer PRO has a low starting resistance of 8 WATTS and a max resistance of 220 WATTS. The PhysioTrainer PRO’s wide watt range is ideal for a variety of cardiac and rehabilitation applications.
The adjustable-tilt 9” LCD display allows users to comfortably see the large screen and color-coded buttons during upper body and lower body workouts. During workouts users can easily adjust resistance with the touch of a button. The sophisticated display has 21 built-in programs including: QuickStart, Heart Rate Controlled, Constant SPM & WATTS, Goal Set Calories & Distance, and 2 User Defined Customizable programs. In customizable programs the user is prompted to set the resistance level from stage to stage for individualized training. Important information such as WATTS and METS are clearly shown on the main workout screen during workouts for visual motivation.
Once your workout is complete, the workout summary can be exported via USB for tracking progressive goals. Simply complete your workout and save the Workout Report with a user ID number. The simple USB Workout Report can be imported into excel for more advanced tracking. Metrics such as totals, peaks and averages are recorded in the USB Workout Report.
- Handlebars360° Swivel Handles.
- PedalsOrthoPedic Heel Cups.
- DisplayHigh Definition 9" LCD Display. Easy to Read High Contrast Blue Backlight.
- ReadoutsTime, Distance, Pulse, Steps Per Minute (SPM), Calories, WATTS, METs, & Resistance Level "1-16".
- Programs21 Programs. Manual, Warm Up, Interval, Ramps, Mountain, Rolling, Climb, Random, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, HRC 65%, HRC 85%, Constant SPM, Constant Watts, Goal Calories, Goal Distance, User 1, User 2.
- Heart Rate ProgramsHRC 65%, HRC 85%.
- Goal ProgramsGoal Calories, Goal Distance.
- Custom Programs2 Custom Programs.
- Heart RateBuilt in Receiver Compatible with Polar and other Manufactures. Chest Belt Not Included.
- Resistance Levels32 Resistance Levels. 8-220 Watt Range. Bi-Directional Resistance.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceUSB Summary: Export Workout Data Including Peaks and Averages.
- CranksAdjustable Cranks.
- Resistance ControlsElectromagnetic Resistance.
- PowerAC 110V-220V
- Max User WeightUnlimited.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)26" L x 19" W x 31" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 3 years belt drive warranty. 3 years electrical and mechanical parts.
- Product Weight55 lbs.
- Lifetime frame warranty. 3 years belt drive warranty. 3 years electrical and mechanical parts.