The T5xr is our most inclusive cross trainer featuring a 18 inch-wide.
Foot Secure System
The T5XRW features two adjustable straps on each pedal to keep feet stable and securely in place during exercise. Straps can be stored under pedals when not in use.
Clamshell Release Levers Arm Handles
With easy-to-use clamshell release levers, adjust in length up to 18” and ergonomically shaped, molded rubber hand grips rotate 40 degrees for optimum upper body positioning during a workout.
T5XR Swivel Seat
The T5xr features a 18-inch wide seat. The comfortable, supportive seat spins a full 360 degrees and can be locked every 45 degrees to allow users to access the seat from any angle. For added comfort, the seat back reclines up to 12 degrees.
- User controlled step length up to 8½” (21.5 cm)
- Machine footprint:
Machine: 28” x 73” (71cm x 185 cm)
Required free area: 76” x 97” (193cm x 246cm)
- StrideLock® to immobilize arms and pedals
- Sturdy grab ring to support user during ingress / egress
- Easy startup with no button press required
- Built-in Transporter ball receiver
- Free-standing, cordless design for users with 60+SPM avg.
- Step-through height of 3” to 4” (8 to 10cm)
- Fits users from 4’6”-6’7” (137-200cm) in height
- User weight capacity T5XR=600 (272 kg)
- Latex free construction