Versatile Total Body Cardio
The Row HX Trainer is perfect for a low-impact, total-body workout at home. Its beautiful design makes it a great addition to any room. Fluid Technology resistance delivers a smooth and natural feel. The Row HX accommodates the whole family and delivers premium performance from the convenience of your home.
EASY RESISTANCE ADJUSTABILITY
Four resistance levels are available at the turn of a dial, without the hassle of adding or siphoning water. Easy adjustments accommodate several users and allow users to challenge themselves with a variety of intensity.
The unique Fluid Technology resistance system delivers a smooth and natural feel, and provides consistent resistance throughout each rowing stroke.
ATTENTION TO DESIGN
The natural wood and tempered steel frame strike a balance between elegance and durability. The Row HX fits any decor and is a piece of exercise equipment that you can be proud to display.
COMPACT AND EASY TO MOVE
Easy to move and has a small footprint to fit in any space. The rower is less than 7-feet (213 cm) tall when stored upright.
Bluetooth heart rate monitoring now comes standard! Console is compatible with Polar H7 & H10 heart rate transmitters. The new console also integrates with 3rd party apps.
- FoldingStores Vertically.
- Heart RateOptional heart rate receiver.
- Resistance Levels4 Resistance Levels.
- Resistance ControlsFluid Technology Resistance.
- Power2 AA Batteries.
- Max User Weight330 lbs.
- Step-up HeightSeat to floor distance: 11.5".
- Folded DimensionsStored Vertically: 83.85" H
- Dimensions (LxWxH)83.85" L x 20.47" W x 22.04" H
- Residential Warranty5 years frame warranty. 3 years tank and seals warranty. 2 years mechanical parts warranty. 1 year console warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product WeightWithout water: 70.99 lbs (32.2 kg). With water: 108.03 lbs (49.0 kg).