Bring the Club Experience Home
The Life Fitness Club Series is rooted in more than 20 years of reliability, innovation and exerciser insight from health clubs worldwide. The next-generation Club Series+ Cross-Trainer is now stronger and sleeker than ever - but retains the durability you’ve come to trust. The Club Series+ Cross-Trainer is the home version of our durable and reliable commercial cardio series, offering advanced exercise feature like the oversized Flexform™ Pedals and multi-grip moving handles with integrated resistance control.
Total Body Exercise
The 20" (51 cm) stride creates a smooth and natural feel developed from years of research on the ellipse motion. Moving arms enhanced with our multi-grip design allow you to achieve a total-body, low-impact workout.
Integrated resistance controls on the moving handles allow you to change your workout with ease, and the multi-grip design allows for multiple hand positions, based on your preference. Plus, stationary handles provide exercise variety.
Oversized Flexform Pedals
Large, 15" (38 cm) pedals have a curved design to enhance comfort. The non-slip surface of the pedals is easy to clean.
Advanced Exercise Technology
The intuitive touchscreen console creates a connected experience. Your last workout is automatically saved, so you can replay it and strive to improve your performance. Challenge yourself with our auto-refreshed trending workouts. And, track your progress over time and push workout data to your favorite apps through Bluetooth® and NFC connection.
- Stride Length20" (51cm) Ergonomic fixed stride.
- HandlebarsMulti-grip moving handles with remote resistance controls and stationary handles.
- PedalsOversized 15" FlexForm Pedals.
- Display7" (17.8 cm) LCD Touchscreen.
- ProgramsManual, Quick Start, Hill, Random, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal, Heart Rate Goal, Rolling Hills, Speed Interval, Incline Interval.
- Additional Program FeaturesWorkout replay (repeat a previous workout), Trending workouts (Trainer designed, auto-refresh workouts), Workout performance history (View performance trends on last 10 workouts).
- Handlebar ButtonsRemote Resistance Controls.
- Heart RatePolar® Telemetry compatible (polar strap included), Lifepulse™ with DSP (Digital Signal Processing).
- Resistance Levels25 Resistance Levels.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceQR Code, Bluetooth connectivity (device and HR strap), NFC (Near Field Communication). Wireless Connectivity.
- Accessories IncludedCup Holder. Integrated Accessory Tray.
- FrameBrushed stainless steel vents.
- PowerSelf generating. Plug-in option.
- Floor LevelersAdjustment levelers.
- CastorsRear wheels for mobility.
- Max User Weight400 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)86" L x 29" W x 64" H (Dynamic Length: 87")
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 10 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight301 lbs.
- Lifetime frame warranty. 10 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.