LEMOND REVMASTER SPORT CYCLING BIKE
The RevMaster Sport exercise bike, designed in partner with three-time Tour de France champion Greg LeMond, offers our traditional superior frame design, paired with many unique features to provide maximum comfort and customization. For HOIST®, one of our paramount goals is developing bikes that provide the appropriate fit for a broad range of riders. Unlike any other indoor cycling bike, the RevMaster Sport allows four-way adjustability of the height and fore-aft, with micro-adjustments on the seat and handlebars.
The LeMond® RevMaster Sport was built to deliver a better workout. Every component of the LeMond® RevMaster Sport has been designed to make this the most innovative residential cycle bike available. Add the RevMaster Pilot I as an optional accessory for the RevMaster Sport to measure cycling performance, displaying cadence, time and distance pedaled. The Pilot I can also display heart rate and estimated calories burned when used with a heart rate chest strap transmitter (not included). The Pilot I is sold separately.
Easily customizable, accommodating a wide variety of users.
SEAT WITH MICRO-ADJUST FIT
Increased adjustable range for exact fit, accommodating customized user preferences.
Traditional handlebar design allows for multiple hand positions and ease-of-use. Note: not compatible with RevMaster Pilot II.
Unique V-clamp and rotated tube design offer enhanced stability.
- Kevlar Belt: A Kevlar belt instead of a chain. The result is a smooth and QUIET ride. Our belt never needs to be replaced or oiled like most chain bikes.
- Brake Pad: Designed with the resistance pad on top of the flywheel for improved long-term durability.
- Brake & Resistance: Designed for ease of use, the resistance knob adjusts easily. Just turn the knob to adjust (increase or decrease) the intensity of yourworkout. By simply pressing down on the same knob, the braking system activates quickly and safely. Micro turn adjustment allows smooth, safe transitions to higher intensity levels.
- Cranks: Designed to withstand greater force loads than conventional bikes, the LeMond RevMaster Sport features an exceptionally strongcustom BMX bottom bracket and cranks for superior product durability.
- Floor Levelers: Easy adjustment for uneven floor surfaces.
- Flywheel: Drop in mounting - easy service, no adjustments ever needed, easy-to-reach high RPMs with less “runaway” feeling making it safer for knees.
- Frame: Patented next generation X-Frame is more stable and allows for fast, easy access to all seat, handlebar & height adjustments. This creates a comfortable, high performance custom fit for all users! The steel main frame undergoes a rust inhibitor process.
- Handlebars: Our classic design allows for multiple hand positions and ease of use - (not compatible with Lemond RevMaster Pilot II). (Optional closed loop design with the ability to add a Lemond RevMaster Pilot I is available)
- Micro-Adjustments: Micro-Adjustable seat and handlebars
- Seat: Anatomically designed, ultra comfortable seat that provides proper support for maximum comfort.
- Seat Adjustment: The numbered dual position seat slider for fore/aft fit provides more than enough range to properly fit almost any person, regardless of height. Suggestion: A taller person may want to use the front hole of the slider, which enables this seat to be moved further back.
- Transport Wheels: Designed for easy transport! A rocksolid construction and the extra-wide base ensure outstanding stability.
- V-Clamp: Unique V-clamp and rotated tube design for enhanced stability.
- HandlebarsAdjust Up/Down and Fore/Aft.
- SeatSecured Seat Clamp. Adjusts Up/Down and Fore/Aft.
- PedalsDual-sided pedals. Optional SPD.
- Resistance LevelsInfinite.
- BeltKevlar Belt.
- Resistance ControlsResistance Knob.
- Max User Weight300 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)45" L x 23" W x 45" H
- Residential Warranty5 Years body/frame. 3 years structural moving parts. 3 Years bearings. 6 months accessories. 1 year pedals. 1 year labor. 1 year wear and tear items.
- Product Weight112 lbs.