The RevMaster Pro exercise bike, designed in partner with three-time Tour de France champion Greg LeMond, offers a set of sophisticated upgrades built to maximize comfort and withstand the rigors of the club environment. For HOIST®, one of our paramount goals is developing bikes that provide the appropriate fit for a broad range of riders.
Unlike any other group cycling bike, the RevMaster Pro allows four-way adjustability of the height and fore-aft, with micro-adjustments possible on the seat and handlebars. This feature combined with a narrow crank width, ensures a customized fit that closely replicates a road bike– for even the most discriminating riders. The next-generation X-frame features greater corrosion resistance and a guaranteed long life. Plus, a two-piece bottom bracket cartridge and individual flywheel assembly pieces promise ease of service.
IMPROVED CORROSION RESISTANCE
Finished and tested to high standards under extreme conditions.
Automotive-grade belt results in a smooth, quiet ride. Delivers long life and maintenance-free operation.
SEAT WITH MICRO-ADJUST FIT
Micro-adjust fit increase adjustable range for exact fit, accommodating customized user preferences.
Forged crank and two-piece bottom bracket are designed to handle the demands of high-use settings.
• Kevlar Belt: A Kevlar belt instead of a chain. The result is a smooth and QUIET ride. Our belt never needs to be replaced or oiled.
• Secure Seat Lock: Bottom seat post lock keeps users from sliding seat post completely off the bike for added safety and security.
• Quality Design: The RevMaster frame is made using a 17 step manufacturing process for quality and durability. (The steel main frame undergoes a rust inhibitor process).
• Frame: Patented next generation X-Frame is more stable and allows for fast, easy access to all seat, handlebar & height adjustments. This creates a comfortable, high performance custom fit for all users!
• Cam Handles: Comfortable and easy to use; offer quicker adjustments without the hassle of pop-pins and threaded handles.
• More Adjustment Ranges: Micro adjustments allow for a better fit with more comfort.
• Improved Corrosion Resistance: Aluminum components.
• Fender With Integrated Brake Assembly: Provides improved braking and doubles as a moisture guard.
• Brake and Resistance: Designed for ease of use, the resistance knob easily adjusts. Just turn the knob to adjust (increase or decrease) the intensity of your workout. By simply pressing down on the same knob, the braking system activates quickly and safely. Micro turn adjustment allows for smooth, safe transitions to higher intensity levels.
• Custom Cranks: Strong BMX custom cranks & bottom bracket designed to withstand greater force loads than conventional bikes.
• Easy to Switch Seat Options: Post will accommodate personal preferences.
• Pedals: Equipped with dual-sided pedals featuring both SPD clips and toe clip cages.
The RevMaster Pilot II is an optional accessory that, when paired with the RevMaster Pro, is the most effective way to measure cycling performance, displaying cadence, time and distance cycled. The Pilot can also display heart rate and estimated calories burned when used with a chest strap heart rate transmitter (not included). The Pilot is sold separately and is only available for use with the RevMaster Pro.
PICK UP or DELIVERY
Free in-store pick up.
Free shipping on most products.
Local inside delivery, assembly and equipment removal options available.
Our Fitness Exchange professional installation team will ensure your project is completed on-time, assembled and tested for safety, and trouble free. Contact us for an installation quote.
I love my new spin bike! The person who helped me pick out my bike was very helpful. It was delivered in a timely fashion - the gentlemen who delivered it had it fully assembled and wore masks the whole time. Very happy with Fitness Exchange and highly recommend them for any fitness equipment. I’ve already recommended them to some friends and colleagues.