The L10 is Landice's newest treadmill specifically designed for demanding club environments. With its 5-horspower AC drive, the L10 is the perfect complement to any commercial setting. Its sleek design and durable construction are trademark elements to Landice’s engineering heritage, making it the machine you can depend upon.
Turn your Landice equipment into an entertainment center with the Landice Vision System . Our 19" Widescreen HDTV LCD screen comes with HDMI/Coax inputs, a universal controller to operate your Cable/Satellite Receiver boxes, and a VESA-D Bracket for easy mounting. Watch your favorite shows while you workout.
OPTIONAL LANDICE TABLET BRACKET
Enjoy all the internet has to offer with the Landice Tablet Bracket. Our proprietary adjustable clamp securely holds your iPad*, Android tablet*, or electronic reader* in the perfect position for surfing the internet or viewing your favorite digital content. Mount and dismount your digital device in a snap with our adjustable 7" to 12" bracket.
OPTIONAL VESA-D MOUNTING BRACKET
Mount your own TV or computer monitor with our optional VESA-D bracket. Accepts up to 19-inch VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computers, computer monitors, and TV's.
The L10 is the perfect complement to any high-use club setting. It comes with a 5 horsepower AC motor and top speed of 15.5 mph. The AC motor is known for its durability and ruggedness due to its brushless design and contributes to its long life expectancy. In addition, it has a 22 x 60 inch running area, contact heart-rate, 0% to 15% incline, an easy-to-use console with flexible programs, a 500-lbs. user capacity, and a 5-year parts warranty.
- 5 HP AC drive motor.
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers.
- 1-inch thick reversible deck.
- 83" x 34" X 64" footprint.
- Certifications: UL, CAN, CE .
- Voltage: 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10A with dedicated line.
- Steel frame.
- 0.5 to 15.5 mph speed range.
- 15% grade electric elevation.
- 22" W x 60" running area.
- 500 pound user weight capacity.
.VFX Shock Absorption System
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Their VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
TOP RATED REVIEWS
Read what the experts have to say. Landice consistently receives the best treadmill reviews and best elliptical ratings from leading consumer magazines and on-line review sites.
Landice was top rated by a leading consumer magazine in 2012, 2011 and 2010. Rated #1 in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2004.
- ModelL10 CLUB
- HP5 HP AC drive motor.
- Running Surface22" x 60".
- Speed0.5 - 15.5 mph.
- Incline0 - 15%
- Display9" Color LCD Display.
- ReadoutsTime, Speed, Distance, Incline, Calories, Calories per hour, Pace, Pulse, METs, Watts and Lap Counter.
- Programs8 built-in ; 5 user-defined.
- Heart RateContact heart rate (read only).
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceUSB Port. (Charging capability for most devices.)
- Deck1-inch thick reversible .
- Rollers3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel .
- FrameSteel Frame.
- Power220 volt, 50/60Hz, 10 amps w/ dedicated line.
- CSAFE CompatibleCSAFE Jack (External on the side of display).
- Misc FeaturesCertifications: UL, CAN, CE (TUV).
- Max User Weight500 lbs.
- Step-up Height9".
- Dimensions (LxWxH)83" L x 34" W x 64" H
- Commercial Warranty(Valid in Pay-for-Membership & Commercial environments where usage greater than 5 hours per day.) 5 year parts and 1 year labor. Wear items, specifically treadbelts and decks, carry a 2-year warranty. High wear items (USB port) is warrantied for 90 days.
- Product Weight460 lbs.