Jacob's Ladder 2 Total Body Exerciser
Get the same workout and same reliability as the revolutionary Jacobs Ladder climbing cardio machine, yet designed for the home or small commercial environment – at a lower price. They took Jacobs Ladder and made 4 changes:
Width: The self-powered Ladder is only 27.25” wide
allowing it to fit inside most interior doorways
- Rung Design: Jacobs Ladder 2 features a steel rung with polyurethane sleeve.
- Power: The cardio workout remains self-powered. However, Jacobs Ladder 2 needs to be plugged in (110V) to operate the digital display.
- Warranty: Jacobs Ladder 2 carries a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
Get the same workout and same reliability as the revolutionary Jacobs Ladder climbing cardio machine, yet designed for the home or small commercial environment – at a lower price. We took Jacobs Ladder and made 4 changes:
1. Width: Jacobs Ladder 2 is 27.25” wide to fit inside most interior doors in a home.
2. Rung Design: Jacobs Ladder 2 features a steel rung with polyurethane sleeve.
3. Power: The cardio workout remains self-powered. However, Jacobs Ladder 2 needs to be plugged in (110V) to operate the digital display.
4. Warranty: Jacobs Ladder 2 carries a 2 Year Parts Warranty.- See more at: http://www.jacobsladderexercise.com/jacobs-ladder-2-cardio-machine/#sthash.v9NycdVo.dpuf
Its unique design places the user at a 40° angle in order to take stress off of the lower back. Because Jacobs Ladder is self-paced, the faster you go, the faster it goes, in order to stop, just slow down. Jacobs Ladder is also self-powered, so without the need for an electrical outlet, you can place it anywhere in your facility. Plus, the simple design makes this machine virtually MAINTENANCE FREE!
Jacobs Ladder has many innovative features that no other cardio machine has to offer. Unlike many other cardio machines, Jacobs Ladder was engineered to provide the user with physiological benefits which makes it the perfect piece of equipment for anyone - from Army Rangers to retirees in rehab.
- Self-Paced - Ensures trainer/medical professionals that the subject is neither over, nor under worked.
- Low-Impact - Jacobs Ladder provides an engaging, low impact workout using upper and lower body muscles over a greater range of motion thereby making the most of time spent in cardiovascular training.
- Core Workout - The simultaneous use of upper and lower extremities while controlling trunk movement supplements a core stabilization program.
- Improves Posture - The forward inclination of the body facilitates recruitment of the intrinsic spinal musculature for stabilization and postural control.
- Natural Motion - Jacobs Ladder's 40 degree angle offers a natural climbing motion, which takes stress off the lower back, hips and knees.
- Range-of-Motion - The long dynamic climbing stroke ensures a full range of motion, increasing leg and lower body utilization, while also increasing cardiovascular capacity and VO2 Max.
- HandlebarsSide Handrails for a Lower Body Only Workout.
- DisplayComputer Display.
- ReadoutsElapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (using chest strap).
- Heart RatePolar Wireless Heart Rate.
- FrameABS/Polyethylene Case. Welded Tubular Steel Frame. Steel Tube with Polyurethane Sleeve Rungs.
- PowerSelf-Powered. Power Required For Display Only. 110 V (220 V available upon request).
- Max User Weight300 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)76" L x 27.25" W x 65.5" H
- Residential Warranty2 years parts warranty.
- Product Weight260 lbs.
- 2 years parts warranty.