Weight sleds offer a wide variety of exercises to specifically address the many needs of today’s athletes and fitness enthusiasts.Â They can be pushed, pulled, or dragged to target muscle development, endurance or aerobic training. Weight sleds offer a variety of functional exercises designed to work your quadriceps, hamstrings, anterior & posterior chain and more!
Whether you’re looking to beat the competition in sport or just want to have the healthiest body you can, the GWS100 Weight Sled will fit those needs. The GWS100 is compact enough to fit in a home or garage gym but sturdy enough to withstand strenuous work at a commercial facility or training studio.
Built To Last
Body Solid’s GWS100 Weight Sled features a durable heavy-gauge solid steel mainframe. Along with the center weight post, the removable posts double as weight plate posts.
Multiple Attachment Anchors
Multiple attachment anchors allow you to attach almost any vest or belt giving this sled unmatched versatility.Â
Push, Pull or Drag
Vertical and horizontal hand posts offer several positions on both sides for pushing and pulling exercises.
- HandlebarsMultiple handles to push and pull.
- FrameHeavy-Gauge Steel Frame.
- Misc FeaturesRemovable Posts. Center weight horn. Attachment anchors.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)H40" x W 31" x L 42"
- Residential WarrantyLIFETIME: Frame & Welds. 3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rod. 1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear).
- Commercial WarrantyLIFETIME: Frame & Welds. 3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods. 1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear).
- Product Weight68 lbs.