The Body-Solid Pro Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station offers a space-saving solution for your people to focus on their chest and upper body with additional emphasis on their triceps and shoulders.
Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development, the versatile machine offers a single station footprint that delivers multiple functionality, including mid-row, shoulder press, lat pulldown and incline press. Multiple press handles provide users of all sizes with different grip angles to create variable exercises to concentrate on distinct areas of the chest and triceps.
The Vertical Press and Lat Station offers a no-cable-change design that allows you to go immediately and directly to a Long Pull/Seated Row exercise movement to further increase size, strength and endurance of your back muscles. With multiple adjustments to accommodate any size user, it can be used as a freestanding unit or as a modular component to the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack multi-station systems.
The Pro Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station has a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics.
This club quality station also features impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys, including precision ground and sealed bearings to ensure prolonged cable life and smooth movement. 11-gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing on the main frame, combined with 3-gauge steel connecting plates and ½" diameter connecting bolts adds to the machine's strength and durability.
The spun steel aircraft cables of the Vertical Press and Lat Station are 5.5mm in diameter and are rated to over 2500 lb., providing smooth movement and a safe workout.
Durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat is applied to the Vertical Press and Lat Station in a two-step process, resulting in a high-quality, low maintenance finish protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
- Press Arm - Adjustable press arm for full range of motion.
- Press Handles - Ergo grip press handles for correct positioning.
- Durable - Heavy gauge 2"x4" mainframe construction and aircraft quality cables and pulleys.
- Range Of Motion - Biomechanically designed for maximum range of motion and outstanding muscle development.
- Attachment - Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- 200 lb. Premium Weight Stack - Maintenance free weight stack. Plates are cast oversized, then precision milled on both sides to exacting tolerances. Cast from ASTM-grade 20, the highest quality iron casting available.
- 100 lb. Weight Stack Upgrade - Gives a total weight stack of 300 lbs.