Developing a lean, muscular chest is an integral part of every weight training routine, and sculpting a full, balanced chest requires a wide array of movements that target muscles from a variety of angles.
Body-Solid's Pro Dual Pec/Delt Machine's dual overhead variable resistance cams allow each arm to operate independently, providing unilateral and bilateral chest, back and shoulder conditioning.
The Pro Dual Pec/Delt Machine features uniquely designed articulating pec arms to provide optimal; pectoral and rear deltoid development and has independent range of motion adjustments to accommodate users of all sizes.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Pro Dual Pec/Delt Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro Dual Pec/Delt Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
Independent Arms - Have 5 adjustable starting positions which enable users greater range of motion as well as both unilateral and bilateral arm movements.
Rotating Handles - Extra-long 360 degree rotating handles self adjust to the users path of motion for both pec and rear delt exercises.
Seat - Easy, 5-position gas-assisted seat adjustment puts users of any size in proper position.
- Attachment - Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- 200 lb. Premium Weight Stack - Maintenance free weight stack. Plates are cast oversized, then precision milled on both sidesÂ to exacting tolerances. Cast from ASTM-grade 20, the highest quality iron casting available.
- 100 lb. Weight Stack Upgrade - Gives a total weight stack of 300 lbs.
- HandlebarsRotating Handles.
- SeatDurafirm upholstery over 2" high density foam. Adjustable gas-assist .
- Weight Stack200 lbs.
- ShroudsIncludes Weight Stack Shrouds.
- CablesFiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys. 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable.
- FrameContinuous welded, factory assembled weight . 11 gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing. Electrostatically applied powder coated. 3 gauge steel connecting plates.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)57" L x 34" W x 69" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. Lifetime parts warranty.
- Commercial WarrantyLifetime Frames, Welds, Weight Plates & Guide Rods Warranty. 2 Years Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings & Hardware Warranty. 1 Year Cables, Upholstery, Grips & All Other Components Warranty.
- Product Weight525 lbs.