Now you have the leverage to safely and efficiently build your chest and arms with the Body-Solid ProDual Multi Press. Continuous welded, factory assembled connections on the weight and station frame provide extra stability along with durability that extends the life of the station.
Our ProDual Multi Press features a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics. The Multi Press functions as a modular component on the ProDual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
The ProDual Multi Press features impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys, including precision ground and sealed bearings to ensure prolonged cable life and smooth movement. 11-gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing on the main frame, combined with 3-gauge steel connecting plates and " diameter connecting bolts adds to the machine's strength and durability.
The spun steel aircraft cables of the ProDual Multi Press are 5.5mm in diameter and are rated to over 2500 lb., providing smooth movement and a safe workout. Industrial-rated, sealed bearings at all major pivot points provide smooth movements and easy adjustments.
To ensure user comfort, the ProDual Multi Press features over 2" of DuraFirm upholstery, double-stitched, fully supported and guaranteed to be tear resistant. High-density rubber foam grips and handles add comfort to the ergonomically correct gripping surfaces, while multiple seat and cushion adjustments provide unlimited positioning for any sized user.
Durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat is applied to the ProDual Multi Press in a two-step process, resulting in a high-quality, low maintenance finish protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
From flat bench to shoulder press, the ProDual Multi Press offers a biomechanically designed solution for people seeking maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Adjustable - The Body-Solid ProDual Multi Press leverages adjustability to provide you with the ultimate workout to achieve maximum results.
- Multiple Press Angles - Unique 20-position adjustable seat and back pad slide in unison, creating multiple press angles from flat through incline and vertical shoulder press.
- Press Bar - Heavy-duty counterbalanced press bar includes 5 adjustment angles and pillow block bearing pivots for continuously smooth movement.
- Chest Workout - Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
Press Handles - Multiple press handles provide users of all sizes with different grip angles to create variable exercises to concentrate on distinct areas of the chest and triceps.
- Attachment - Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- 200 lb. Premium Weight Stack - Maintenance free weight stack. Plates are cast oversized, then precision milled on both sides to exacting tolerances. Cast from ASTM-grade 20, the highest quality iron casting available.
- 100 lb. Weight Stack Upgrade - Gives a total weight stack of 300 lbs.
- SeatDurafirm upholstery over 2" high density foam.
- Weight Stack200 lbs.
- ShroudsIncludes Weight Stack Shrouds.
- CablesFiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys. 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable.
- FrameContinuous welded, factory assembled weight . 11 gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing. Electrostatically applied powder coated. 3 gauge steel connecting plates.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)89" L x 57" W x 62" H