A lat machine is an essential piece of equipment for workouts including pull downs, dumbbell rows, bent over rows, chins, “T” bar rows, and seated cable rows.
Body-Solid's Pro Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine is engineered with a high pulley directly overhead for optimum back and shoulder isolation. The extra long pull down bar permits wide, medium or narrow handgrip position.
The Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine also features a no-cable-change design to provide seamless transitions between long pull and seated row exercises. Adjustable hold-down pads add stability for lifts beyond that of a user's body weight.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
- Easy Adjust - No-cable-change design allows user to switch between exercises quickly without adding, connecting or changing cables.
- Stable - Oversized 9" diameter thigh pads easily adjust to provide stability during heavy workouts.
- Non-skid - Non-skid foot brace and an extra-long seat pad provide stability and support for mid row exercises.
- Storage Included - Accessory hooks store cable attachments when not in use.
- Attachment - Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- 200 lb. Premium Weight Stack - Maintenance free weight stack. Plates are cast oversized, then precision milled on both sides to exacting tolerances. Cast from ASTM-grade 20, the highest quality iron casting available.
- 100 lb. Weight Stack Upgrade - Gives a total weight stack of 300 lbs.
- SeatDurafirm upholstery over 2" high density foam. Adjustable leg hold downs.
- Weight Stack200 lbs.
- ShroudsIncludes Weight Stack Shrouds.
- CablesFiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys. 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable.
- FrameContinuous welded, factory assembled weight . 11 gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing. Electrostatically applied powder coated. 3 gauge steel connecting plates.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)68" L x 33" W x 83" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. Lifetime parts warranty.
- Commercial WarrantyLifetime Frames, Welds, Weight Plates & Guide Rods Warranty. 2 Years Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings & Hardware Warranty. 1 Year Cables, Upholstery, Grips & All Other Components Warranty.
- Product Weight638 lbs.