A strong, functional torso requires well-defined abdominals and lower back. A successful workout of these complex muscle groups demands a routine built upon a foundation of consistency.
Body-Solid's Pro Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension features a unique rotation position that provides correct, crunch-style movement for maximum abdominal contraction. The adjustable seat and foot hold-down rollers permit ergonomically correct pivot positioning.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, powder-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Pro Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
- Comfort - Dual function oversized 9" diameter adjustable roller pad for comfort in use and proper alignment for both ab and back exercises.
- Resistance Arm - Counterbalanced resistance arm with 14 adjustable starting points.
- SeatÂ - Biomechanically angled seat with 5 gas-assisted adjustable positions is user-adjustable to acheive proper pivot point for exercise.
- Adjustable - 6-position adjustable leg pad/foot brace provides stability for users of all heights.
- Weight Stack - Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Attachment - Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- 200 lb. Premium Weight Stack - Maintenance free weight stack. Plates are cast oversized, then precision milled on both sidesÂ to exacting tolerances. Cast from ASTM-grade 20, the highest quality iron casting available.
- 100 lb. Weight Stack Upgrade - Gives a total weight stack of 300 lbs.
- HandlebarsHigh density foam rubber hand grips and handles.
- SeatDurafirm upholstery over 2" high density foam. Gas-assisted adjustable and leg hold downs.
- ShroudsIncludes Weight Stack Shrouds.
- CablesFiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys. 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable.
- FrameContinuous welded, factory assembled weight . 11 gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing. Electrostatically applied powder coated. 3 gauge steel connecting plates.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)43" L x 51" W x 62" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. Lifetime parts warranty.
- Commercial WarrantyLifetime Frames, Welds, Weight Plates & Guide Rods Warranty. 2 Years Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings & Hardware Warranty. 1 Year Cables, Upholstery, Grips & All Other Components Warranty.
- Product Weight482 lbs.