Body-Solid’s new SFID325 Commercial Flat/Incline/Decline Bench is designed to meet any facility’s requirements without breaking the bank. Utility benches are a critical part of any commercial or vertical market facility. Home use benches often incorporate leg attachments that get in the way of many exercises. Home use benches also do not have the quality to hold up in a commercial environment. The SFID325 satisfies both of these needs in an affordable quality bench.
The unit adjusts from decline to flat to several incline positions. The back pad and seat pad adjust individually of each other. The SFID325 has a tested weight capacity of over 1000 pounds with its 2"x3", eleven-gauge steel. Thick durable upholstery holds up in any setting. Oversized wheels with a front transport handle make the SFID325 very easy to move. The perfect match for dumbbell workouts, smith machines, squat racks and power racks, the SFID325 is an essential bench for any facility at an amazing value.
- Back Pad: Adjusts to flat, incline .
- Seat Pad: Adjusts to flat, 10, and 18 degrees.
- Adjustments: Seat & back pads adjust independently.
- Pads: Thick, durable padding covered with commercial-grade upholstery.
- Frame: 2" x 3", 11-gauge steel.
- Max Weight Capacity: 1000 pound capacity tested.
- Castors: Oversized transport wheels & front transport handle for easy movement.
- Product Weight: 74 lbs.
- Dimensions: 57.5" L x 25.5" W x 18" H