Body-Solid’s SFID425 Commercial Adjustable Bench is a sturdy, full-commercial bench that features a robust 1,000 lb weight capacity. The updated matte black paint finish is durable and scratch resistant and is sure to look great in any facility.
Use with dumbbells, or combine with a smith machine, squat rack or power rack, the SFID425 is the essential bench for any facility.
The SFID425 features thick, durable padding and multiple independent back/seat adjustments. The seat pad can be adjusted to flat, 10, and 18 degrees; while the bench offers seven separate adjustments including flat, 15, 30, 45, 60 and 80 degrees as well as a -18 degree decline.
LEG HOLD DOWN
The SFID425 also features a wide seat and leg hold down which allows the user to lock their legs in place for several movements include decline bench press, decline dumbbell press, sit-ups, ball toss sit-ups and more.
DURABILITY & ACCESSIBILITY
The back and seat pads pivot on sealed bearings providing unsurpassed durability and quality. Oversized wheels with a front transport handle offer easy transportation and movement.
OPTIONAL INTERLOCKING TILE FLOORING
- Stays In Place - Interlocking tiles will not slip or move away from each other, keeping each piece of flooring in place, no matter the workout.
- Easily Expanded - Floor a piece of your room, or the entire thing.
- Removable - Tiles do not have to be glued down, and are removable.
- Reduces Noise - The flooring reduces noise and vibrations.
- Protects Floors - Protects floors and equipment.
- Built Tough - Perfect for the home or commercial gym facility - they are durable, rugged and made to last.
- Color - Tiles are Grippin Gray, gray with white flecks.
- Center Tile - Each tile has puzzle connections around the perimeter to allow further expansion. Each tile measures 23"x23", so interlocked, each tile will cover 2 square feet.
- 9 Tiles cover a 6'x6' area.
- 12 Tiles cover a 8'x6' area.