Since 1989, Batca has designed and produced high quality selectorized strength systems for medical, commercial and retail markets. Their expansive product mix includes single & combination stations, functional trainers; and are the industry’s only manufacturer of multi-station products developed on single station engineering design and functionality principles. This is a critical design attribute for rehabilitation applications, as it maintains optimal biomechanics through single, combination and multi-station product formats. Thus the user is assured of proper muscle targeting & exercise; and avoids potential re-injury due to improper dynamics.
Image shows optional leg press station. Leg Press not included.
- Multiple Users - Four 200 lb. weight stacks accomodate up to four users.
- Single Station Design - Eliminates the need to make multiple adjustments to perform an exercise, allowing users to workout more quickly and efficiently.
- Advanced Adjustability - Virtually any size user can use the Omega Gym safely and easily with gas-assist, pop-pin adjustments.
- Super Smooth - The nylon-coated, lubricated military spec cable with 2000 lb. tensile strength is not only strong, but smooth.
- Commercial - The Omega 4 is commercially rated and warranted, proving its durability in even the most rugged fitness facility.
- Chest Press
- Pec Fly
- Lat Pulldown
- Swiveling High Pulley
- Ab Crunch
- Mid Pulley
- Leg Extension
- Seated Leg Curl
- Chest Supported Mid Row
- Low Pulley
- Standing Bicep Curl
- Optional Leg Press
- ModelOmega 4
- HandlebarsErgonomically Molded Handgrips.
- Weight StackFour 200 lb. Weight Stacks. Precision Machined Steel Plates. Heavy Rubber Suspension Bumpers Absorb Shock.
- ShroudsPowder-coated Steel Weight Stack Shroud.
- CablesNylon Coated, Lubricated Military Spec Cable w/ 2000 lb. Tensile Strength & Pivoting Cable Ends.
- Frame2" x 4" & 1.5" x 3" Flat Oval 11 Gauge Structural Steel Tube with 3/8" & 1/4" Thick Steel Plate. Powder-coated Paint.
- Misc FeaturesRubber Feet Protects Floors. Sealed Radial Bearings & Oil Impregnated Bronze Bushings for all Pivot Points. Chromed Guide Rods. Glass Reinforced Nylon Pulleys Operate on Precision Steel Ball Bearings. Double-stitched Upholstery.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)9'4" L x 8'1" W x 7'0" H (With Leg Press: 9'4" L x 9'0" W x 7'0" H)
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame & welded parts warranty. 5 years moving parts warranty (pulleys, bushings, bearings, pull pins). 3 years hardware warranty (cables, belts, bolts, nuts, caps, plugs, bumpers, washers, levelers, decals, gas springs, and all other hardware. ). 1 year paint, chrome, upholstery and grips warranty.
- Commercial Warranty10 years frame & welded parts warranty. 3 years moving parts warranty (pulleys, bushings, bearings, pull pins). 1 years hardware warranty (cables, belts, bolts, nuts, caps, plugs, bumpers, washers, levelers, decals, gas springs, and all other hardware.) 6 months paint, chrome, upholstery and grips warranty.