Since 1989, Batca has designed and produced high quality selectorized strength systems for medical, commercial and retail markets. Their expansive product mix includes single & combination stations, functional trainers; and are the industry’s only manufacturer of multi-station products developed on single station engineering design and functionality principles. This is a critical design attribute for rehabilitation applications, as it maintains optimal biomechanics through single, combination and multi-station product formats. Thus the user is assured of proper muscle targeting & exercise; and avoids potential re-injury due to improper dynamics.
The Link Dual Function Series uses advanced engineering to seamlessly blend two exercise stations into one beautiful and inviting space efficient machine. The advanced ergonomics make all of the stations easy to use and follow the most natural exercise path while safely cradling the user with full-body support. Batca's strong craftsmanship blends the finest materials and the most cutting edge craftsmanship, making their Link Dual Function Series an incredibly striking and solid series of machines with the smoothest of movements.
- Anti-Friction Linear Bearings - Operate on polished precision guide rods for ultra smooth motion.
- Flip Style Dip Handles - Dip handles with ergonomic hand grips provide ideal handle position for dip exercises.
- Multiple Handles - For chin-up exercises.
- Folding Pad Design - Allows weight assisted and full body weight options.
- Convenient Steps - Allows easy entry and exit to exercise position.
PICK UP or DELIVERY
Free in-store pick up.
Free shipping on most products.
Local inside delivery, assembly and equipment removal options available.
Our Fitness Exchange professional installation team will ensure your project is completed on-time, assembled and tested for safety, and trouble free. Contact us for an installation quote.