Since 1989, Batca has designed and produced high quality selectorized strength systems for medical, commercial and retail markets. Their expansive product mix includes single & combination stations, functional trainers; and are the industry’s only manufacturer of multi-station products developed on single station engineering design and functionality principles. This is a critical design attribute for rehabilitation applications, as it maintains optimal biomechanics through single, combination and multi-station product formats. Thus the user is assured of proper muscle targeting & exercise; and avoids potential re-injury due to improper dynamics.
The Link Dual Function Series uses advanced engineering to seamlessly blend two exercise stations into one beautiful and inviting space efficient machine. The advanced ergonomics make all of the stations easy to use and follow the most natural exercise path while safely cradling the user with full-body support. Batca's strong craftsmanship blends the finest materials and the most cutting edge craftsmanship, making their Link Dual Function Series an incredibly striking and solid series of machines with the smoothest of movements.
- Range Of Motion - Twelve settings ensure proper starting point for both extension and crunch exercises.
- Chest/Back Pad - Large roller pad ensures comfort and proper alignment.
- Adjustable Foot Platform - Adjusts to ideal position for both extension and crunch exercises.
- Counterbalanced Exercise Arm - Allows lower starting weight and easy arm adjustment.
- Back Extension Handles - The back extension handles and angled seat hold you in position during exercise.