Since 1989, Batca has designed and produced high quality selectorized strength systems for medical, commercial and retail markets. Their expansive product mix includes single & combination stations, functional trainers; and are the industry’s only manufacturer of multi-station products developed on single station engineering design and functionality principles. This is a critical design attribute for rehabilitation applications, as it maintains optimal biomechanics through single, combination and multi-station product formats. Thus the user is assured of proper muscle targeting & exercise; and avoids potential re-injury due to improper dynamics.
The Link Dual Function Series uses advanced engineering to seamlessly blend two exercise stations into one beautiful and inviting space efficient machine. The advanced ergonomics make all of the stations easy to use and follow the most natural exercise path while safely cradling the user with full-body support. Batca's strong craftsmanship blends the finest materials and the most cutting edge craftsmanship, making their Link Dual Function Series an incredibly striking and solid series of machines with the smoothest of movements.
FREE BAR SAFETY CATCHES
Workout safely with the safety catches when using the rack.
Free bar racking every five inches, giving you increased variability accomodating different exercises and different sized users.
Both a neutral and wide grip pull-up station as well as a dip station make this the ultimate workout machine.
Six olympic weight plate holders, as well as an olympic bar holder, will keep the workout area neat and clutter free.
Ultra smooth linear bearings on chrome guide rods keep the smith bar moving smoothly.
- HandlebarsErgonomically Molded Handgrips.
- Accessories IncludedIntegrated Weight Plate Storage. Integrated Olympic Bar Holder.
- Frame2" x 4" & 1.5" x 3" Flat Oval 11 Gauge Structural Steel Tube with 3/8" & 1/4" Thick Steel Plate. Powder-coated Paint.
- Misc FeaturesRubber Feet Protects Floors. Sealed Radial Bearings & Oil Impregnated Bronze Bushings for all Pivot Points. Chromed Guide Rods.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)5'9" L x 5'11" W x 7'9" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame & welded parts warranty. 5 years moving parts warranty (pulleys, bushings, bearings, pull pins). 3 years hardware warranty (cables, belts, bolts, nuts, caps, plugs, bumpers, washers, levelers, decals, gas springs, and all other hardware. ). 1 year paint, chrome, upholstery and grips warranty.
- Commercial Warranty10 years frame & welded parts warranty. 3 years moving parts warranty (pulleys, bushings, bearings, pull pins). 1 years hardware warranty (cables, belts, bolts, nuts, caps, plugs, bumpers, washers, levelers, decals, gas springs, and all other hardware.) 6 months paint, chrome, upholstery and grips warranty.