Since 1989, Batca has designed and produced high quality selectorized strength systems for medical, commercial and retail markets. Their expansive product mix includes single & combination stations, functional trainers; and are the industry’s only manufacturer of multi-station products developed on single station engineering design and functionality principles. This is a critical design attribute for rehabilitation applications, as it maintains optimal biomechanics through single, combination and multi-station product formats. Thus the user is assured of proper muscle targeting & exercise; and avoids potential re-injury due to improper dynamics.
- Non-slip rubber medicine ball with carved lines in 6, 8 ,10, 12 lb. sizes
- Thick ball skin distributes weight evenly without a center mass
- Premium quality rubber allows high rebound with no ball deformation
- Exceptional rubber coated kettlebells with a high quality textured matte black finish and chrome handles
- Rubber coating dampens noise while protecting flooring and equipment
- Color coded kettlebells come in 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 lb sizes