Batca FZ-9 Vertical Knee Raise / Dip Station
Since 1989, Batca has designed and produced high quality selectorized strength systems for medical, commercial and retail markets. Their expansive product mix includes single & combination stations, functional trainers; and are the industry’s only manufacturer of multi-station products developed on single station engineering design and functionality principles. This is a critical design attribute for rehabilitation applications, as it maintains optimal biomechanics through single, combination and multi-station product formats. Thus the user is assured of proper muscle targeting & exercise; and avoids potential re-injury due to improper dynamics.
- Angled Back Pad - comfortably cradles user during exercise and allows strict muscle targeting.
- Angled Arm Pads & Handles - provide ideal stability and eliminate wrist strain.
- Angled Dip Handles - eliminate wrist strain.
- Step Plates - allow easy access to exercise.
- Dimensions - 2'3" L x 3'0" W x 5'3" H