Since 1989, Batca has designed and produced high quality selectorized strength systems for medical, commercial and retail markets. Their expansive product mix includes single & combination stations, functional trainers; and are the industry’s only manufacturer of multi-station products developed on single station engineering design and functionality principles. This is a critical design attribute for rehabilitation applications, as it maintains optimal biomechanics through single, combination and multi-station product formats. Thus the user is assured of proper muscle targeting & exercise; and avoids potential re-injury due to improper dynamics.
- Easily Adjustable - from a 10 degree decline to an 80 degree incline.
- Transport Handle - and front transportation wheels allow for easy mobility.
- Extremely Stable - 1.75" x 4" x 11 gauge flat, oval frame.
- Generous & Durable Padding - for comfort and long life.
- Rubber Feet - prevents sliding.