INCLUDES WHEELCHAIR PLATFORM AND TILTING CONSOLE
Through innovative fitness technologies and programs, SCIFIT provides wellness solutions that meet the needs of the wide range of individuals served by the fitness and health care industry. SCIFIT provides excellent quality products, programs and service. SCIFIT is the…"Scientific Solutions For Fitness."™
The SCIFIT PRO1 is a commercial upper body ergometer with adjustable arm cranks and low starting resistance. The sport seat has a low back for optimizing core recruitment and torso rotation. The machine has bi-directional resistance so the user can exercise in the forward or backward direction. Plus, this upper body exerciser has a true step-thru design to enable users to easily enter and exit. This versatile and highly adjustable upper body exerciser can be used seated or standing, includes a wheelchair platform, and is ideal for ground based training. The SCIFIT PRO1 Upper Body Exerciser is built with the user in-mind, and made with durable components that will last.
The PRO1 employs the Intelli-Fit console. It's not just a new console for SCIFIT products, it also supplies programs, tests, and training protocols that provide the medical accuracy of watts. The user can see the effectiveness of the workout and expect consistent results. It looks great on the outside, but it’s the science inside that makes a difference.
- Wheelchair Platform with Tethers - The included platform provides a sturdy foundation with tethers for added stabilization.
- Use Seated Or Standing - Monitor adjusts in a 29" to 55" range to accomodate users of all heights, allowing them to exercise while seated or standing.
- Safe Entry - The adjustable, step-thru design allows users to gain entry and exit easily and safely.
- Core Muscles - The low seatback optimizes torso rotation and core recruitment with natural extension and flexion to improve core muscles.
- Bi-directional Resistance - Move forwards or backwards to utilize different muscles groups.
- Cranks - Adjustable and reversible arm cranks for a greater range of motion, variety and a custom fit.
- Self-Powered - Place it anywhere without having to worry about tripping on unwieldy cords. Includes wall pack transformer (AC adapter) that allows self-generating units to be plugged in so their console remains lit and displays data for longer.
- Resistance - With 200 levels of resistance and a 6 watt starting resistance level, this elliptical is ideal for any type of user, in any condition.
- MP3 Compatible - The mP3 charger will keep users on and motivated.
- Cooling Fans - Twin cooling fans with three settings will keep users comfortable and cool.
- Heart Rate - Wireless heart rate compatible with interactive heart rate programming.
One of the things that sets Intelli-Fit apart is the ability to demonstrate improvement. Small increments in time and resistance are just two of the ways to see immediate improvement and stay motivated.
- Comprehensive - Intelli-Fit is the most comprehensive system for experiencing even the smallest improvements - down to .1 increments across a broad range of metrics.
- USB Port - Record results to any USB memory stick (no software required) to track results and see improvement over time.
- Assessments - Integrated assessment programs set a baseline and demonstrate progress.
Individualized Programming - Specially designed programs to help improve individual scores on heart and power assessments.
- Cardiovascular Fitness - This is measured by heart rate recovery. Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score in beats per minute. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
- Power - Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score based on watts. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
- Standard Seat (#102-INT) - The Standard Seat has a fixed height and adjusts forwards and backwards with a max weight capacity of 500 lbs.
- Premium Seat (#100-INT) - The Premium seat adjusts forwards and backwards as well as up and down. It swivels for easy entry and reclines for added comfort. The max weight capacity is 450 lbs.
- Bariatric Seat (#117-INT) - The Bariatric seat has an extra-wide seat bottom and adjusts forwards and backwards. It has a max weight capacity of 600 lbs.
- External Rotation Device - Strengthens internal and external rotators in one exercise.
- Heavy Duty Wheelchair Ramp - Approximately 1.5" high for manual and powered wheelchair accessibility. Provides increased stabilization and a sturdy foundation.
- Assist Gloves (pair) - Designed for individuals who require help gripping the hand cranks. Made of heavy-duty closed cell foam that resists moisture. They are flexible, comfortable and easy to clean.
- Straight Grips (pair) - A good option for those individuals with spasticity, weakness or tremors in their upper extremities.
- Polar Wireless Heart Rate Chest Strap - Wirelessly transmits heart rate directly to console.
- Entertainment Package with Floor Stand - Includes 15" LCD personal viewing system designed to withstand the daily demands of the fitness industry. Includes controller and free-standing floor stand.
- Seatbelt - (Premium Seat Only) The durable 7-panel nylon webbing adjusts from 20 inches to 60 inches to accommodate users of all sizes. It is easy to install and clips on and off, as needed. The seat belt comes with a mesh drawstring bag that attaches to the back of the seat for storage when not in use.
- Fit-Key 5.0 Software - A comprehensive and intuitive tool for prescribing and documenting exercise protocols. This simple, 3-tiered program puts all of SCIFIT’s exclusive features and medical accuracy to work for you and allows you and your clients to easily track progress and improvement. Click here to learn more.
- Color - The UBE with the Standard Seat comes in Charcoal Gray but can be switched to Cool Gray for an extra fee. The UBE with the Premium or Bariatric Seats comes in Cool Gray but can be switched to Charcoal Gray for an extra fee.