Innovation For All
Designed specifically for high-volume usage in health club settings, the L7 Club Treadmill is ideal for walkers, joggers, and serious runners alike. It offers a 20” x 58” running surface, 2 ½” steel rollers, and 400 pound user weight capacity.
The Landice Difference
Landice has been building premium-quality treadmills for over 40 years. We have consistently been rated the number-one treadmill company by the world's leading consumer publications.
It's All About the Details
Look closer at the small details that help make Landice a truly quality product, from cast-metal end caps to the reinforced construction under our control panels.
High Inertia Flywheel
Our flywheel's unique design and exceptional strength provide an ultra-smooth and consistent workout experience.
Rollers are critical to the life of a treadmill. We go above and beyond to bring you the highest-quality, longest-lasting rollers.
Motor Control Electronics
The effectiveness and power of a treadmill starts with the motor. We use an oversized motor controller that allows us to drive up to 30 amps through our motor.
Our elevation motor is rated for 1,000 pounds of thrust, giving it the absolute highest rating, so you can raise the level of your workout.
Four-Horse Power Drive Motor
The heart of the Landice treadmill is the four-horse power continuous duty motor, so that your treadmill can withstand constant use without overheating.
Running on a Landice treadmill feels softer than running on grass, thanks to our proprietary shock absorption system.
Keeping treadmill friction under control starts with using an exceptional-quality belt. Landice is the only company that uses four-ply belts on our treadmills.
Our exceptional quality starts with our solid, superior frame.
OPTIONAL LANDICE VISION SYSTEM
Turn your Landice equipment into an entertainment center with the Landice Vision System . Our 19" Widescreen HDTV LCD screen comes with HDMI/Coax inputs, a universal controller to operate your Cable/Satellite Receiver boxes, and a VESA-D Bracket for easy mounting. Watch your favorite shows while you workout.
OPTIONAL VESA-D MOUNTING BRACKET
Mount your own TV or computer monitor with our optional VESA-D bracket. Accepts up to 19-inch VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computers, computer monitors, and TV's.
The L7 Club Treadmill represents over 40 years of Landice engineering expertise and offers a high-caliber workout for joggers, walkers and serious runners. The L7 Club's first-rate features and solid durability ensure it's equipped to withstand the rigors of high-volume health clubs.
The L7 Club treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 11.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick reversible deck with 4-ply tread, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
The Pro Sports Control Panel combines a versatile liquid crystal display (LCD) with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry and a contact heart-rate monitor. These features offer an exciting and fun workout so you can reach your fitness goals.
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys.
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and elevation.
- 5 User-defined programs.
- Displays data in English or metric configurations.
- Contact heart-rate monitoring system.
Read what the experts have to say. Landice consistently receives the best treadmill reviews and best elliptical ratings from leading consumer magazines and on-line review sites.
Landice was top rated by a leading consumer magazine in 2012, 2011 and 2010. Rated #1 in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2004.
- ModelL790 CLUB
- HP4 HP continuous duty drive motor. 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor.
- Running Surface20" x 58".
- Speed0.5 - 12.0 mph.
- Incline15% grade electric elevation.
- Display9" Color LCD Display.
- ReadoutsTime, Speed, Distance, Incline, Calories, Calories per hour, Pace, Pulse, METs, Watts and Lap Counter.
- Programs8 built-in ; 5 user-defined.
- Heart RateContact heart rate (read only).
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceUSB Port. (Charging capability for most devices.)
- Deck1-inch thick reversible .
- Rollers2 1/2" diameter, 14-pound steel .
- FrameRust-free aluminum . Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps.
- Max User Weight400 lbs.
- Step-up Height5.5".
- Dimensions (LxWxH)76" L x 35" W x 59" H
- Commercial Warranty5 year parts and 1 year labor. Wear items, specifically treadbelts and decks, carry a 2-year warranty. Executive touch-screen console and USB port are warrantied for defects in material and workmanship for 3 years.
- Product Weight300 lbs.