Concept2 RowErg Indoor Rower
The Concept2 RowErg™ sets the standard for indoor rowing machines. Built by rowers, for rowers, the RowErg is used by people of all ages and abilities worldwide who want a full-body, low-impact workout.
As engineers, we value clean, effective design. The RowErg is engineered to work smoothly, be easy to maintain, and last a lifetime. This is the same machine used by Olympic- and elite-level athletes to train for their sport—it’ll take the abuse of heavy training day after day. At the same time, it supports the training goals of everyone, whether you’re just starting out on your fitness journey, looking to start something new, or a long-time athlete.
Reliable Workout Data
The powerful PM5 Performance Monitor, standard with every RowErg, provides repeatable, comparable data for every workout. The PM5 offers a simple “Just Row” mode or allows you to set up a variety of workouts. The monitor shows you a wide range of data, including pace, watts, stroke rate and Calories and automatically stores this information in either its internal memory or a USB drive.
If you're looking for a more immersive training experience or a live competition or coaching option—there’s an app for that! Our PM5 is an open platform, which means you can connect wirelessly via Bluetooth to a wide variety of apps, that give you the training motivation and support that you want. You’re not locked into a single experience with Concept2, but you do have our commitment that your machine’s performance and your workout measurement will be reliable, no matter what other workout experience you connect. You can also connect to heart rate equipment and devices with ANT+.
Flywheel and Damper
Our RowErgs use air resistance to respond to your effort on every stroke, so you are in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The spiral damper allows you to easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel.
Storage and Mobility
The RowErg is easy to wheel around for workouts and can be quickly separated into two pieces (no tools required) for compact storage. Ideal for homes or gyms that need flexible space. The taller legs of the elevated version feature large caster wheels for easier moving.
Adjustable Footrests and Ergonomic Handle
Adjustable footrests allow for quick and easy sizing to fit a wide range of shoe sizes. We designed the ergonomic handle with a 10-degree bend that allows you to row comfortably with a natural arm and hand position.
Easy To Assemble
All that is needed to assemble the RowErg is to install the front legs. We include all necessary tools and clear, illustrated instructions. Takes just 20–30 minutes.
Durable Construction That’s Easy to Maintain
Our machines are famous for their durability. Tough and built to last, our machines withstand rigorous use in boathouses, training centers, living rooms, hotels, health clubs and military bases around the world. We make sure our machines are easy to care for so you can focus on using your investment, not maintaining it.
Included with your Purchase
We include the following items with your RowErg with PM5 purchase:
- Smartphone Cradle
- User Manual
- Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide
- Tools and illustrated assembly instructions
- FoldingCan be separated into two parts for easy storage.
- HandlebarsErgonomic handle with a 10 degree bend.
- Seat14" Seat Height.
- PedalsAdjustable Footrests.
- Additional Program FeaturesSupports wired machine to machine racing for up to 80 machines (requires PC, additional cables and software). On board memory (over 1000 workouts).
- Additional Console FeaturesConsole sits on ABS plastic arm. Pivots for storage and to adjust monitor height. Monitor angle can also be adjusted.
- Accessories IncludedChain Oil.
- FrameAluminum front legs. Steel rear legs. Stainless steel track. Powder coated finish.
- Resistance ControlsWind Resistance.
- PowerTakes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.
- Misc FeaturesNickel plated chain in partially enclosed housing.
- Max User Weight500 lbs. 54" Monorail Length Fits Users' Pant Inseams Up To 36".
- Folded Dimensions25" L x 33" W x 54" H
- Dimensions (LxWxH)Assembled: 8 ft x 2 ft, With Clearance for Use: 9 ft x 4 ft
- Residential Warranty5 years limited frame warranty. 2 year limited parts warranty.
- Product Weight57 lbs.
Free in-store pick up. Local inside delivery, assembly and equipment removal options available at checkout. We do not ship Concept2.
- 5 years limited frame warranty. 2 year limited parts warranty.