Glute/Ham developers have been gaining in popularity for all types of commercial facilities and have never been more popular. The SGH500 is the best way to target and isolate the posterior chain muscles; the gluteus, hamstrings and calves.Â The SGH500 Glute/Ham developer is also versatile enough for ab, back and oblique workouts.Â The new SGH500 carries on the Body Solid tradition of combining quality and durability at an amazing value.
Premium commercial components ensure dependability and reliability even in heavy use, high-traffic gyms and clubs. Stable and solid, the Body-Solid Glute Ham machine is an essential piece for any workout facility.
Adjustments - Vertical and horizontal adjustments of footplates and rollers ensure proper fit for any size user.
- Split Crescent Pads - The oversized split crescent pads are made from top quality foam and covered in Body-Solid's exclusive durafirm upholstery.
- Easy Entry - Compared to other units, the added handles and step up foot plate make the SGH500 easy to mount and dismount.
Muscles - Isolates lower posterior muscles. Works glutes, hamstrings, calves, abs and obliques in one machine.
- Comfort - Thick, double-stitched DuraFirm™ pads and oversize 8" foam rollers provide comfort and support.
- FrameHeavy Duty 2"x3" 11-Gauge Steel Tubing.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)79" L x 33" W x 51" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty to the original purchaser. Lifetime parts warranty to the original purchaser.
- Commercial WarrantyLifetime frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods warranty. 2 years pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware warranty. 1 year cables, upholstery, grips and all other components warranty.