Spirit ST800FI Flat/Incline Bench
The Spirit Fitness ST800FI Flat/Incline Bench is the perfect balance of comfort, durability, and versatility. The back pad can easily be adjusted between 6 different incline levels ranging from 0° to 80° using the spring-loaded steel lock pin. Integrated hooks on the rear stabilizer allow you to use the bench with resistance bands, or other workout accessories to match your training regimen. Both the back pad and seat pad are constructed using high-density foam that is fully upholstered (front and back) using commercial-grade vinyl, making them comfortable, supportive, durable, and easy to clean.
With the built-in transport wheels, and the non-absorbing PVC covered transport handle, you can easily take your bench where it is needed most. The rubber foot covers help protect flooring, while also increasing stability during use. With a heavy-gauge steel frame, and commercial-grade components, the ST800FI Flat/Incline Bench comes with a 1,000 lb weight capacity and is built to perform and last.
6 Incline Levels
The ST800FI easily adjusts between 6 different incline levels, ranging from 0° to 80°, using the spring-loaded steel lock pins. The telescoping seat and back pad adjustment tubes are chromed and polished for durability and smooth operation.
The high-density cushions on the ST800FI are the perfect blend of comfort and support. Both the back pad and seat pad are fully upholstered (front and back) using a commercial-grade vinyl making it durable and easy to clean. Users will appreciate the minimized gap between the back and seat pad, making the ST800FI more comfortable to use than other benches on the market.
Transport Handle and Wheels
Built with two large transport wheels on the rear stabilizer, and a comfort grip transport handle on the front downtube, the ST800FI is ready to go wherever it is needed. The transport handle is covered in a non-absorbing PVC and finished with an aluminum collar, making it easy to move no matter where your workout takes you.
The Spirit Fitness ST800FI is built for ultimate durability. In addition to the commercial-grade components used throughout, the frame is designed for a max weight capacity of 1,000 lb using thick gauge powder-coated steel tubing built to stand up to years of abuse.
Integrated Resistance Band Hooks
Two built-in hooks maximize versatility by allowing the option to use with resistance bands, or other workout accessories.
OPTIONAL INTERLOCKING TILE FLOORING
- Stays In Place - Interlocking tiles will not slip or move away from each other, keeping each piece of flooring in place, no matter the workout.
- Easily Expanded - Floor a piece of your room, or the entire thing.
- Removable - Tiles do not have to be glued down, and are removable.
- Reduces Noise - The flooring reduces noise and vibrations.
- Protects Floors - Protects floors and equipment.
- Built Tough - Perfect for the home or commercial gym facility - they are durable, rugged and made to last.
- Color - Tiles are Grippin Gray, gray with white flecks.
- Center Tile - Each tile has puzzle connections around the perimeter to allow further expansion. Each tile measures 23"x23", so interlocked, each tile will cover 2 square feet.
- 9 Tiles cover a 6'x6' area.
- 12 Tiles cover a 8'x6' area.