The Johnny G Spirit Bike is the perfect innovation – with the past molded and forged into the future. Electronically-controlled magnetic resistance creates an opportunity to duplicate, replicate and differentiate your training sessions. Key performance metrics are accessible at all times on the high-visibility LED display. The cockpit-style console has been strategically crafted to transport you into an elevated state of performance through the integration of mind and body.
- Electronically controlled magnetic resistance system with multiple adjustment touch points.
- Belt drive system provides the feel of a road bike.
- Solid steel construction and triple powder coated for durability.
- Smart, Bluetooth® and ANT+™ enabled electronics.
- Proprietary handlebar design for comfort and resistance buttons at your fingertips regardless of ride position.
BELT DRIVE SYSTEM - Conti Syncroforce® and FleXonic Poly V® belts delivery a unique feel of a road bike.
SELF POWERED, NO BATTERIES REQUIRED - The Johnny G Spirit bike creates its own power with a generator built into the bike. A unique circuit design stores enough power to retain the workout information for at least 10 minutes and maintains connection to all user devices and leader boards when the user stops pedaling. Unlike many other bikes, absolutely NO batteries are used in this bike.
STYLE CONSOLE - The concept for the console has always been to give the rider the feeling of being in a cockpit looking at a Heads-Up Display.
CLAMSHELL MONOCOQUE FRAME - Powder coated and electroplated.
CONNECTIVITY - Smart Bluetooth and ANT+ enable electonics.
- Flywheel21 kg / 46 lbs.
- HandlebarsProprietary handlebar design for comfort and resistance buttons at your fingertips regardless of ride position.
- SeatUp/down – locking pop-pin, fore/aft – lever lock.
- PedalsDual sided with SPD and straps.
- Pedal Spacing168 mm / 6.6 in Q Factor.
- Display23 characters with 6 data metrics at a glance, multi-color heart rate and power zone indicator LEDs.
- ReadoutsTime, distance, watt avg, watt peak, speed avg, speed peak, heart rate avg, heart rate peak, RPM avg, RPM peak, lap, % time in heart rate zone, % time in power zone.
- ProgramsHeart rate zone, power zone, lap, Functional Threshold Power (FTP) test.
- Handlebar ButtonsResistance buttons at your fingertips regardless of ride position.
- Resistance Levels20 resistance levels.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceBluetooth® FTMS channels and ANT+™, compatible with Myzone™, Garmin® and leaderboards.
- Drive TrainBelt drive system provides the feel of a road bike. Conti Synchroforce® HTD and Hutchinson® FleXonic® Poly V® belts.
- Cranks170 mm / 6.7 in Crank Arms.
- FrameSolid steel construction and triple powder coated for durability.
- Resistance ControlsElectronically controlled magnetic resistance system with multiple adjustment touchpoints.
- PowerGenerator drive system with save function to store workout data for 10 minutes after pedalling has stopped.
- Floor LevelersRubber levelers to protect flooring.
- Max User Weight350 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)49" L x 20" W x 43" H
- Residential Warranty10 years frame warranty. 2 years electronics and parts warranty. 1 year wear items warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Commercial WarrantyFull Commercial Warranty.
- Product Weight151 lbs.