If you are serious about getting fit but joining a gym is not your thing, then Hoist Home Gyms are ideal for you. You can use the Hoist Home Gym for exercising all muscle groups. They are ideal for upper and lower body strength and endurance training.
Hoist is well known for making high end home gyms and the V5 is one of their best efforts. Like the V4, this home gym also has a small footprint so it’s a good choice for people who don’t have a lot of extra space. The V5 is easy to adjust to fit different size and shaped users so it’s great for households that will have multiple users. The exceptional range of motion allows for pre stretch when performing bench presses and seated mid-row. Features include space saving without compromising the quality of the exercises, greater stability with the unique tripod design and a seated leg curl/extension station. Plus virtually every part of the unit can be adjusted for optimum fit and comfort.
- Exercise Forward Design - easily placed next to a wall.
- Includes a Seated Leg Curl station / Seated Leg Extension station with self adjusting rollers to accomodate different leg lengths.
- Adjustable seat and upholstered roller pads with aluminum end caps.
- Welded steel foot plates for machine stability.
- Wide groove pulleys on high, mid and low cable stations.
- Commercial quality rubber grips with aluminum end fittings.
- Split-weight cabling delivers 50% resistance to mid and low pulleys.
- Full length weight shield and 2" x 4" steel frame.
- Patented 4D press arm provides multiple starting point adjustments.
- Telescoping back pad adjusts to accomodate various leg and arm lengths.
- Mid row handles have dual positioning for exercise variation.
The Certified PreOwned V5 passed a rigorous inspection by our own, factory-trained, Fitness Exchange Service Team. Backed by a 60 days parts warranty. Image may not reflect actual product. All pre-owned sales are final.
- ModelV5 PO
- Dimensions (LxWxH)82" L x 49" W x 83" H (with Leg Press: 82" L x 72" W x 83" )H