The PhysioStep HXT provides an easy & effective total body cardio workout. The HXT is our most compact and affordable unit and has a semi-elliptical motion with minimum extension. It features a step through design and a low entry seat. Users will enjoy the unique rotating hand grips and quick release lever that allows for hand positioning at any angle. The HXT has a shorter arm movement that will not strain your shoulders while still engaging the upper body.
The PhysioStep HXT is designed for light commercial or home use. It uses AC Power and will automatically shut off after 15 minutes of inactivity. The LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format. The PhysioStep HXT is designed to benefit a wide range of users from the physically fit to the physically challenged.
- Arm System - Short ascending motion with ergonomic, fully adjustable rotating handles. Synchronized motion with the legs .
- Resistance System - Electro-magnetic drive system with 16 resistance levels.
- Pedals - Oversized pedal platforms with sure-grip diamond plate texture & foot strap.
- ModelRXT-300 HXT
- HandlebarsShort ascending motion with ergonomic, fully adjustable rotating handles, Synchronized Motion with the legs.
- SeatRecumbent Seat.
- PedalsOversized Pedal platforms with sure-grip diamond plate texture & foot straps.
- DisplayHigh Resolution Backlit Blue LCD Display.
- ReadoutsSpeed, Time, Distance, Pulse, RPM, Watts, Calories, Workout Levels "16".
- Programs18 ; Manual Program, 6 Preset Programs, Body Fat Program, Heart Rate Control Programs, User Setting Programs, WATTS Control Program, and 1 Pulse Recovery Program.
- Heart Rate ProgramsHeart Rate Programs.
- Custom ProgramsUser Settings Program.
- Heart RateContact Heart Rate.
- Resistance Levels16 Resistance Levels.
- Resistance ControlsElectro-Magnetic Drive System.
- PowerAC Power – 110V.
- Misc FeaturesExtruded Aluminum Seat Rail with Indexed Adjustments in 15 Positions.
- Max User Weight325 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)(52" - 56" L) x 25" W x 51" H (56" in Length at Full Extension.)
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 3 years mechanical and electronic parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Light Commercial WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 3 years mechanical and electronic parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight165 lbs.