The XBR25 is Spirit Fitness' entry level semi-recumbent bike with bright LCD screen, adjustable console angle, cooling fan, and mesh back seat. This unit also offers six programs with extensive console feedback. They’ve integrated a swivel fan, tablet friendly reading rack, accessory holder, and dual drink holders into the design for maximum convenience.
- Console - Oversized 7.5" bright blue LCD screen with separate Muscle Activation Profile and HR % Profile LED displays.
- Heart Rate - Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective .
- Comfort - Adjustable console angle, tablet friendly reading rack, and cooling fan for added comfort. Step-through frame design for easy accessibility.
- Adjustable Seat - Easy access fore/aft seat adjustment with large breathable mesh back seat.
- Drive System - Smooth and quiet drive system featuring sealed roller bearings, large diameter pulley, durable poly-v belt and heavy-duty flywheel.
As with any product, a major key is the user interface. Whether it is your cell phone, car, or fitness equipment, you want to quickly be able to use it and get the information that is important to you. Spirit Fitness focused on this simple principle in the development of our new consoles.
A quick press of a button and you are off on a walk or a run, or one of the many specialized workouts. Some models even allow you to develop your own programs. The large, easy-to-read consoles give you constant feedback from calories to distance to time. On some models there are even separate displays for heart rate and muscle activation.
Vote Of Confidence
Specialty Fitness retailers voted in an independent survey and awarded Spirit Fitness as the Best Selling Fitness Bikes. It is a vote of confidence that these professionals chose the Spirit Fitness bike over all other brands. You can be assured your investment will be around for years to come.
Built To Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
Mesh Seat Back
All of Spirit Fitness home semi-recumbent bikes feature our mesh backrest, because Spirit believes that you should be comfortable while working out. The open-weave mesh allows air to flow through the back of the seat to keep you more comfortable during your workout. The adjustable buckle system allows you to easily adjust the tension on the seat back for maximum comfort, and with our easy-to-wash mesh backrest, keeping it clean with a simple wipe of a damp cloth is ‘no sweat’.
Some fitness equipment companies talk about the weight of their flywheel as though it were the most important part of the fitness bike. But a heavy flywheel can actually make it more difficult to use, and create an unsmooth pedaling motion. Instead, Spirit Fitness focused on the kinetic energy at the pedal. Taking into account the flywheel weight, pulley diameters, belt length, and belt tension, they developed the perfect formula to assure a smooth start and finish during each pedal motion. The best way to feel the right kinetic energy at the pedal is to get on a Spirit Fitness bike and experience it yourself.
The Two-Degree Difference
A key comfort issue for any semi-recumbent fitness bike is the distance between the pedals. Since the drive system on all semi-recumbent bikes is located between the pedals, Spirit adjusted the footpad on the pedals to have an integrated two degree inward tilt to make the ride more comfortable. Two degrees may not sound like much, but this is an example of where the spirit of innovation makes for a better cycling experience. This small but critical detail is only one example of what separates Spirit Fitness bikes from their competitors.
Easy To Use Features
Spirit Fitness designed their semi-recumbent bikes so that all of the adjustments can be made from the seated position, and all of the key features can easily be reached while working out.
The bikes have two different levers to adjust the seat position; simply squeeze the lever on the left side and the seat slides front and back on the precision aluminum rail. The lever on the right side is for adjusting the seat back angle. On the XBR55 and XBR95, the seat tilts fifty degrees to find the most comfortable position. These models also have thumb controls on the handgrips to adjust the pedaling resistance.
Fitness Within Your Grasp
All of Spirit Fitness' semi-recumbent fitness bikes have heart rate grips on our lower handlebars near the bottom of the seat. This makes heart rate monitoring convenient and comfortable. There’s also a water bottle/accessory holder attached to each lower handlebar. Place a water bottle in one side and your TV remote or cell phone in the other. Spirit Fitness’s bikes are easy to use and adjust; simply sit on one of our fitness bikes and within seconds you are adjusted to your custom position and off to the best workout of your life.
- Flywheel20 lbs. Steel Flywheel.
- SeatHigh density foam w/ Mesh Back. Fore/Aft Seat Adjustments.
- Pedals2-Degree Inversion.
- Display7.5" Blue Backlit LCD Display.
- ReadoutsRPM, Calories, Time, Distance, Pulse, Level, Segment Time, Program name, Watts, and Laps.
- Programs6: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval.
- Additional Console FeaturesAdjustable Console Angle.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap NOT Included.
- Resistance Levels20 Resistance Levels.
- Fan/SpeakersSwivel Fan.
- Accessories IncludedTablet Friendly Reading Rack.
- Drive Train8-Groove Poly-V Belt w/ Self-Tensioner.
- Cranks3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings.
- FrameWalk-Thru Design. Commercial-Grade Structural Steel Frame w/ durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Resistance ControlsElectronically-Controlled Magnetic Brake.
- CastorsTransport Wheels.
- Max User Weight350 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)57" L x 30" W x 50" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame and brake warranty. 5 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight132 lbs.