The new Cascade Climber offers an exceptional time efficient, low impact workout. Great for high intensity cardio training, the Cascade Climber is also effective for injury rehabilitation – as there is no stress or pounding on the joints. Climbing against gravity also burns more calories than any other exercise. Smooth and easy to use, users climb at their own pace with an upper body movement that creates total body exercise.
- Comfortable Handles - Quick release handles with 3 hand positions to choose from.
Easy to Read Console - Easy to read console with 6 program options displays time, steps, step height, cadence, calories, heart rate, steps/min, level, and distance. Bluetooth built-in.
Transport Wheels - Quickly and easily move the Cascade Climber.
16 Levels of Resistance - Resistance has 16 levels to accommodate high and low intensity workouts.
- Adjustable Height Hand Grips – can be placed in 1 of 3 positions depending upon the height of the user.
- Large Foot Plates With Velcro Straps.
- Great Range Of Motion – step and hand ranges 1”-19″.
- Easy To Use And Read Console – with 6 programs and bluetooth.
- Commercial Quality Construction – solid and durable with great warranty.
- Transport Wheels – to easily move.
- Adjustable Levelers – to make stable on a variety of surfaces.
- 5 Step Height Limiter Positions – to limit step height if wanted.
- Hand rails provided for users who want to focus on lower body only.
- Phone/Tablet Holder.
- Water Bottle Holder.
- A 5 kHZ heart rate strap is provided.
- Fits under an 8 foot ceiling.
PICK UP or DELIVERY
Free in-store pick up.
Free shipping on most products.
Local inside delivery, assembly and equipment removal options available.
Our Fitness Exchange professional installation team will ensure your project is completed on-time, assembled and tested for safety, and trouble free. Contact us for an installation quote.