- 83 in. L x 2 in. W x 11.25 in. H
- Inside shaft Length: 51.75 in.
- Inside collar width: 1 in.
- Loadable Sleeve length: 14.75 in.
- Handle Grip Diameter: 28mm
- Rackable Space: 5.75 in. between collar & frame
- Weight Capacity: 700lbs
- Shaft/Sleeve finish: Bright Zinc
- First set of angled handles: 8 in. apart
- Second set angled handles: 16 in. apart
- Outside straight handles: 22 in. apart
- Knurling: Medium
- Sleeves attached: Welded
- Weight: 47lbs
It is long enough (83 in) to be compatible with most power racks and can even be racked at the top for chin-ups, or the bottom for push-ups. Solid and fully welded, it features knurled handle grips, uniquely centered spacers for hand placement and a quality bright zinc finish that will not scratch or flake.
Two pair of oblique (angled) and one pair of straight neutral grip 28mm handles combine to reduce stress on wrists and shoulders during close, medium or wider grip pressing movements. Demonstrating tremendous versatility, the bar can also be used for overhead presses, bent over rows, hammer curls, stiff leg deadlifts and much more.