The essential kit for anyone looking to start their own TRX Rip Training Program.
The Rip Trainer employs an innovative resistance cord system to create a variable, unbalanced load that enables development of core strength, explosive power, flexibility and endurance through movement patterns related to everyday life and sport. The Rip Trainer is easily portable and can be used by virtually anyone anywhere by attaching it to any secure anchor point.
Learn how to use Rip Training to build core strength, power, flexibility and endurance through movement patterns from everyday life and sports. This kit also includes a 25-page, 18-exercise workout guide, a protective foam door anchor and a lightweight carrying bag.
Suggested Accessories (Click Product For More Information):
Rip Trainer Cords
- Light Resistance - 15 lbs. of resistance.
- Medium Resistance - 20 lbs. of resistance.
- Heavy Resistance - 25 lbs. of resistance.
- X Heavy Resistance - 38 lbs. of resistance.
- XX Heavy Resistanve - 50 lbs. of resistance.
- Rip Trainer with Medium Resistance Cord.
- Full Color Reference Guide.
- Foam Door Anchor.
Nylon Carrying Case.