TRX HOME gives you everything you need to build a better body at home – or on the go.
Whether you're looking for strength, cardio, recovery, or core-focused training, the TRX SWEAT SYSTEM leverages your bodyweight to deliver a dynamic, total-body workout, anywhere. This system sets up quickly and easily in as little as 60 seconds, and is perfect for all levels, all goals.
TRX HOME Delivers a Full-Body Workout:
- Workout using just your body weight.
- Build lean muscle and burn fat.
- Strengthen your chest and arms.
- Increase flexibility and endurance.
- Develop and maintain a rock-solid core.
- “On the road, I use the TRX Suspension Trainer. You can use it anywhere, strap it to a pole or behind the door. It works every part of your body and helps you improve balance, speed, agility, core strength, shoulder and leg strength and power. I train with it every day.” -Drew Brees, MVP Quarterback.
- "What piece of gym equipment gives you the best workout? I like the TRX System. The balance involves your entire core.” -Bob Harper, Women's Health.
- TRX SWEAT Suspension Trainer - Workout anywhere with this lightweight, portable and scalable training system to earn the results you want on your schedule.
- 6 Workout Downloads.
- Workout Poster.
- TRX Suspension Anchor - Take your training outside when you set up your TRX Suspension Trainer Straps, anywhere.
- Door Anchor - Easily mount your suspension system to any door.
- TRX Mesh Carry Bag - Take your TRX Suspension Trainer straps with you, anywhere, in this convenient storage bag.
Digital Video Workouts Include:
- 30-Minute TRX Total Body - Thirteen exercises, including three stretch movements, performed in 60-second sets with 30 seconds of rest in between each.
- 15-Minute TRX Chest and Back - Six exercises performed with slow, controlled strength and then varied intensity to work your chest and back.
- 15-Minute TRX Arms and Shoulder - Six exercises with varied tempos to challenge your arms and shoulders.
- 15-Minute TRX Legs and Hips - Six exercises to improve balance, strength and reduce the risk of injury, with focused movements on your hips, glutes and quadriceps.
- 15-Minute TRX Core - Six exercises that focus on the muscles to stabilize your spine and strengthen your core.
- 15-Minute TRX Stretch - Six exercises to use after your workout to cool down your body and release tension in your muscles.