Achieve a Total Body Workout with This Space-Friendly Machine!
With the M30 elliptical, you can fit in a fitness routine anywhere in your home. The M30 delivers a full body workout.
- One of the smallest equipment footprints available.
- TRUE’s Cardio 360™ virtual personal trainer that gives you a customized full body workout.
- Innovative side steps for safe entry and exit from the machine or a complete upper-body-only workout.
- TRUE’s HRC® Cruise Control technology to maintain your target heart rate from beginning to end.
All of our ellipticals are manufactured with the highest quality materials and components, so you can workout on a commercial-grade machine for a total body workout. Add the M30 Elliptical to your home gym today!
UPPER, LOWER, AND TOTAL-BODY ELLIPTICAL WORKOUTS
The M30 elliptical features innovative side-steps which not only allow safe entry and exit from the machine but also unparalleled versatility by providing the industry’s first upper-body only workout. Customize your workout by choosing your favorite motions. The patented Core DriveTM system provides the most natural movement while keeping the user in the center of the exercise motion for superior balance, stability, and comfort.
HEART RATE CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
Paired with TRUE’s legendary patented Heart Rate Control technology and HRC Cruise Control, the new M30 elliptical truly maximizes your fitness investment. In essence, HRC pushes you to greater levels of fitness. Once you have reached your desired training level, simply touch the HRC Cruise Control button and it automatically sets your heart rate and keeps it there for the rest of the workout.
A NEW DEGREE OF CARDIO TRAINING
Implement variety into your workout by using TRUE’s Cardio 360TM program. It’s our version of the personal trainer. With it, users can work all major muscle groups through a series of total body and isolating exercises in as little as 20 minutes.
- Stride Length21" / 53 cm.
- HandlebarsMoving .
- DisplayOrange LED
- Heart Rate ProgramsHeart Rate Control Programs.
- Custom Programs11 total workouts.
- Heart RateContact Heart Rate Monitoring and Polar® Compatible.
- FrameRobotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel.
- Max User Weight300 lbs / 136 kg.
- Step-up Height9" / 23 cm.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)42" L x 30" W x 64" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 5 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight275 lbs / 125 kg.