The XE295 is our mid-priced traditional elliptical. It has the same features as the XE195 plus two heart rate and user programs, additional console feedback, adjustable pedal angle, and various hand grip positions. This model is very appealing to someone that values extensive feedback and variety.
- Console - 7.5" bright blue backlit LCD screen with separate Muscle Activation Profile and HR % Profile LED displays.
- Remote Handlebar Toggles - Remote Handlebar Toggles for resistance allow for secure workout changes without taking your hands off the handlebars.
- Track System - Dual track system with concave roller wheels for added stability and durability.
- Comfort - Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack for comfort and entertainment.
- Heart Rate - Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective .
- Bluetooth - Bluetooth compatible with SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data.
All of the Spirit Fitness home elliptical trainers have a tilting console with ten degrees of adjustment, so that you can get the best viewing angle on our bright blue LCD screen. The consoles are positioned so you can easily reach them to set up your program and push start. The contact heart rate grips are perfectly positioned on the lower handlebar to keep you in the proper ergonomic position during your workout. The dual action handlebars have a long padded grip so you can find the most comfortable position.
Built to Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
As with any product, a major key is the user interface. Whether it is your cell phone, car, or fitness equipment, you want to quickly be able to use it and get the information that is important to you. Spirit Fitness focused on this simple principle in the development of their new consoles. A quick press of a button and you are off on a walk or a run, or one of the many specialized workouts. Some models even allow you to develop your own programs. The large, easy-to-read consoles give you constant feedback from calories to distance to time. There are even separate displays for heart rate and muscle activation.
Spirit Fit App
The New SPIRITFIT APP is designed to monitor and record your workout data through an integrated Bluetooth 4.0 module that is compatible with most iOS and Android mobile devices.
Simply download the SPIRITFIT APP, set up the account, pair with your SPIRIT FITNESS equipment, then you’re ready to track your workout schedule, design your workout plan, and set your workout program.
All of your personal profile and exercise data will be stored in your mobile device. During your workout you can watch a movie, catch up on news, and check your email while the SPIRITFIT APP continues to record your exercise data in the background.
The SPIRITFIT APP also communicates with Fitbit, iHealth, RECORD, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and other open source training apps so you can continue using the fitness apps that you are familiar with and keep all your workout history in one safe place.
Fitness Within Your Grasp
Spirit Fitness home elliptical fitness trainers are designed so you can easily adjust the resistance during your workout. You can adjust the resistance level on the XE195 from thumb switches, which are integrated into the heart rate grips located on the lower handlebars. The XE295 and XE395 models have the adjustment controls built directly into the dual action arms. You can adjust the resistance on the XE295 and the resistance and elevation on the XE395 without ever moving your hands from the handlebars. Spirit also located the water bottle holder for easy access and built a MP3 / cell phone slot into the console so you can listen to your favorite music.
Some fitness equipment companies talk about the weight of their flywheel as though it were the most important part of the elliptical trainer. But a heavy flywheel can actually make it more difficult to use, and create an unsmooth pedaling motion. Instead, we focus on the kinetic energy at the foot pedal. Taking into account the flywheel weight, pulley diameters, belt length, belt tension, foot pedal angle, and stride length we have developed the perfect formula to assure the smoothest start and finish during each elliptical motion. The best way to feel the right kinetic energy is to get on a Spirit Fitness elliptical trainer and give it a workout.
Two Inch Q Factor
All Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers come with a two inch Q-Factor. The Q-Factor is the distance between the inside of the pedals. By minimizing the space between the inside of the pedals, your body will be in a more ergonomically correct position as you workout. This positioning also makes the motion closer to that of walking/running.
The Two-Degree Difference
Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. Two degrees may not sound like much, but this is an example of where the spirit of innovation makes for a better workout experience. This small but critical detail is only one example of what separates the Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers from their competitors.
Adjustable Foot Pedals
Spirit Fitness elliptical foot pedals have three different adjustment angles. Simply pull the handle on the back of the foot pedal and adjust from zero to five to ten degrees. This will allow you to find the most comfortable position for your gait pattern. This exclusive feature is found on the XE295 andXE395 elliptical trainers.
It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On Spirit Fitness ellipticals, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles. The LED lights will activate in three degrees of engagement: Green represents minimal involvement, Amber medium involvement, and Red, full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
Heart Rate % Profile
Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. This is determined by your age, which you entered during the programming phase of any of the programs. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+. This is a quick reference for you to gauge your workout.
Music & Air Conditioning
Spirit Fitness integrated into most of their consoles a set of audio speakers. Simply plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone (adapter cord provided) and you can enjoy your favorite music to keep you going the extra mile. They’ve also built a swivel fan into most of the consoles to keep you a little cooler.
- Stride Length20".
- Flywheel30 lbs. Steel Flywheel.
- HandlebarsMulti-Position Handlebars.
- PedalsOversized Pedals, with 2-Degree Inversion. 3 Adjustable Pedal Angles.
- Pedal Spacing2"
- Display7.5" Blue Backlit LCD Display. Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile.
- ReadoutsTime, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPMs, Segment Time, Program name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate.
- Programs10: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, 2 User, 2 Heart Rate.
- Heart Rate Programs2 Heart Rate Programs.
- User Profiles2 User Programs.
- Handlebar ButtonsResistance Controls.
- Additional Console FeaturesAdjustable Console Angle.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap Included.
- Resistance Levels20 Resistance Levels.
- Fan/SpeakersSwivel Fan.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceBluetooth. Spirit Fitness App. MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers.
- Accessories IncludedTablet Friendly Reading Rack.
- FrameCommercial-Grade Structural Steel Frame w/ durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Resistance ControlsECB.
- Misc FeaturesDual Track System.
- Max User Weight400 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)70" L x 22" W x 64" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame and brake warranty. 10 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight187 lbs.
- Lifetime frame and brake warranty. 10 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.